Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearms Application]Demar_Bernstine

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearms Application]Demar_Bernstine Empty [Non-Governmental Firearms Application]Demar_Bernstine

Post by Demar_Bernstine Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:34 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Demar Bernstine
1.2) Date of birth: 16/06/1986
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: Black
1.5) Phone number: 105596
1.6) Current resident: 9 Gym Street
1.7) Current occupation: Part-Time Mechanic.

2.1) Past victim experiences: I'm a part-time mechanic, so of course I have been robbed before. I drive a Sunrise and that's, as you know, a high-class car, and people would kill to get one. Someone actually DID try to kill me for it last week.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Glock .17

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:
I REALLY need protection. I live in Ganton, near Idlewood. There are a lot of criminals and robbers in that area. I really don't get what their problems are, why can't they get a normal job like me and get money legally? People have tried to rob me for my Sunrise, my money, and even my clothes, if you believe that. I'm sick of getting pushed around. I need a Glock to defend myself. If I don't get it, I'm afraid that the next time I get robbed, I'll be in a body bag. People in this city are heartless. I'm serious. I come from South Central, Compton, the gang capital of the world, and Idlewood itself is more dangerous.
Even though I don't own a Tow Truck, my friend owns one. I've been robbed a few times going on trips. He keeps getting mad at me when I come back with bullet holes, since I usually refuse to pay. I got shot a few times, actually. If you want proof, I have a big bandage on my shoulder, and scars on my legs from getting sewn up by the doctors. I HAVE called 911 during each incident. They either find me sitting on the sidewalk with no money, and no car, or find me on the ground holding my wounds. I'm sick of this. I need something to protect myself with.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: Vehicle at all times. Maybe my waist if I'm just going to the store to buy some smokes.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: N/A
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Demar_Bernstine, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Demar_Bernstine

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearms Application]Demar_Bernstine Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearms Application]Demar_Bernstine

Post by Roman_Burnett Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:52 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearms Application]Demar_Bernstine Logo3ss

Dear Mr Bernstine

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Staff Sergeant 89 R. Burnett,
Los Santos Police Department.

Roman_Burnett

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum