Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearms Application] James Gibson

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearms Application] James Gibson Empty [Non-Governmental Firearms Application] James Gibson

Post by Mark_Sherlton Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:26 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < James Gibson
1.2) Date of birth: < 16/09/1982
1.3) Sex: < Female / Male
1.4) Race: < Black / White / Latino / Middle Eastern / Asian etc.
1.5) Phone number: < 1060486
1.6) Current resident: < Airport((Spawn location))
1.7) Current occupation: < Taxi driver

2.1) Past victim experiences: < I have 3 enemies , they are two Italians , one of them knocked me out and the second pulled me in his car . After a little driving around LS they stopped at the sea and threw me out to the water . People scamming me non stop in the taxi((Even though I am level 2)) . The money machine in the taxi working but when we arrived to the location they have no money to pay me . And the another one is a black man . He stole my Taxi from me by threat me with a gun .

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile / Stationary / Convenient
3.2) Desired firearms: < MP5 / Shotgun / Colt 13 , Glock 17 ((Desert Eagle))

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < LSPD - Department of Licensing hello. My name is James Gibson . I am living in a small town , Los Santos . Los Santos is a very safely place but just at places that there is people or cops . The city is divided to 3 groups . The first group is cops and paramedics that usually tries to save people and to help people . The second group is normally citizens that tries to find a job to meet a woman and to save money to the family . The third group is bad people like robbers , killers and thieves that tries to destroy the city , to robe people and all those things and just for one important purpose , money . I just bought a Taxi for my job , a taxi driver . In the first day of my new job all was fine until the end of the day . I just drove to a location that he said me on the phone , it was sixth street . The time was 21:54 PM . I just arrived to the location and a black guy entered to the car . During the ride he gave me a lot of compliments about my car . A minute before the end of the ride he asked me to turn left for a second . I turned left and I got to a dark and narrow place . Suddenly he took his Glock 17 out of his shirt and aimed it to my had . He said me to get out of my vehicle . He took the Taxi , and drove away . If at that moment I had a firearm , Glock 17 , he could be scared and he didn't think about doing that . With a firearm my self protection can be more than ever . If someone is calling to the taxi station , 544 , and saying to come to the sixth street or to the Idelhood , if I am the only taxi driver that on duty I am saying him/her that I run out of fuel or something like that . People tries to make money in another ways of working and usually , those ways harms another people . I am saying again the firearm license is very important to my self protection and my passenger's self protection
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: Usually in my taxi . But when I am getting out for at least 1 hour I am taking it with me and I am putting it in my shirt because I don't want people to steal it .

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No .
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: N/A .
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A .

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: No but I had a player at level 6 , Max_Wolter . And a player level 4 , Mark_Sherlton . And a player level 3 , Peter_Gibson .
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, James Gibson, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Mark_Sherlton

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearms Application] James Gibson Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearms Application] James Gibson

Post by Alan Stewart Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:11 am

[Non-Governmental Firearms Application] James Gibson Logo3ss

Dear Mr. James Gibson,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Lack of grammar / punctuation proper use.
- Invalid reason as to why you actually need it. We don't want stories!

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 30th / March / 2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Alan Stewart,
Los Santos Police Department.

Alan Stewart

Back to top Go down