Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearms Application] Vito_Gabbana

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearms Application] Vito_Gabbana Empty [Non-Governmental Firearms Application] Vito_Gabbana

Post by Vito_Gabbana Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:47 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Vito_Gabbana
1.2) Date of birth: 15-1-1985
1.3) Sex: male
1.4) Race: Caucasian ((White))
1.5) Phone number: 1013205
1.6) Current resident: Steak road 55
1.7) Current occupation: Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: Robbed, enemies.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Desert Eagle, Colt, knife, I would also like to be able to buy body armour.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: RENEWAL
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: My vehicle.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: Yes, my license has expired, this is the reason for my renewal application.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: It hasn't been suspended or revoked by the police, it has only expired.
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Level 6
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes, I accept every line of it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Vito_Gabbana, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Vito_Gabbana

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearms Application] Vito_Gabbana Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearms Application] Vito_Gabbana

Post by Marcus_W Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:26 am

[Non-Governmental Firearms Application] Vito_Gabbana >

Dear Mr <Name>,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Personal Firearm renewals is closed

Reapply once they open

Sincerely,
Police Officer II Marcus Woodson,
Los Santos Police Department.[Non-Governmental Firearms Application] Vito_Gabbana Logo3ss[img][/img][img][/img]

Marcus_W
Trainee Licensing Officer
Trainee Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum