Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Kai Sedgwick

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Kai Sedgwick Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Kai Sedgwick

Post by HosTess Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:31 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Kai Sedgwick
1.2) Date of birth: 11/02/1987
1.3) Sex: Female
1.4) Race: Black / White / Latino / Middle Eastern / Asian
1.5) Phone number: +1051741
1.6) Current resident: Vinewood Apt. Complex, Unit#6A, 560 Fellini Rd., Temple, Los Santos
1.7) Current occupation: Consultant

2.1) Past victim experiences:
Robbery, Sexual assault, Attempted car theft with violence.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile / Stationary / Convenient
3.2) Desired firearms: Any 9mm sub-compact/compact handgun.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:
I had shooting as extra curricular activity back in high school and college days in NY. I solely enjoy it as sport activity and never bring/fire any firearm outside the shooting range. Later I decided to move to Los Santos and having a job as professional consultant focusing in entertainment industry. Eventually I realize that the situation here is quite different than present New York. It's more like the Big Apple during 1960-70s where things often get chaotic on the street.
Thus, I would like to keep a compact handgun solely for self protection. My job as consultant requires me to go mobile for meeting my clients. Sometime it takes location in area such as eastern part and outskirts of Los Santos where based upon past experience is where most threats happened and took the authority (PD and Sheriff) a while to get there. As stated on point 2.1, I had attempted robbery and even sexual assaults in the vicinity.
Another occurrence is rather shocking for me. Sometime I do sailing and fishing in my spare time. Once I got attacked by two people, one of them was carrying sub-machine gun at sea. That's something I really never imagined before.
I have been confining myself not to carry any weapon around until that was happened. Things are going too far here and since I have decided to stay, a steady self protection is definitely a must. Hence I am applying for the license. I fully understand that I have to keep best effort to store the gun in safest way and only use it when really necessary.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored:
In a sewn custom-made holster attached inside my clutch which I always carry anywhere. I will store the clutch in my glovebox while driving and inside a shelf next to my bed while at home.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes, currently 7.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes, I do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Kai Coralie Sedgwick, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

HosTess

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Kai Sedgwick Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Kai Sedgwick

Post by Adrian_Lombardi Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:46 am

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Kai Sedgwick Logo3ss

Dear Ms.Sedgwick,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying. I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information: HERE

Note: You've been granted to hold a .45 Caliber Pistol(Colt 45)

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Senior Lead Officer
[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Kai Sedgwick Alombardi
Los Santos Police Department.

Adrian_Lombardi
Department of Licensing Head
Department of Licensing Head

Back to top Go down