Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Renewal] Carven Lectron [Denied]

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Renewal] Carven Lectron [Denied] Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Renewal] Carven Lectron [Denied]

Post by kimjungryool Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:56 pm

Name: Carven Lectron
Date of Birth : 11/07/1988
Phone Number: 1945
Date of obtaining the license: ((Don't know, can't find the archive))
Current License Types: M1
Desired Firearms: Deagle
Why do you need your firearm license renewed?:
For the whom it may concern.
I Really need this Mobile Firearms for my self defense, With this firearms i feel safer when i walk down to the street. I still live at Las Collinas, a dangerous place, many Gangs and Mafia's live there, i feel safer when i had a gun for self-defense on me.

((OOC)) Are you at least a level 4 In game: Yes
EULA: I Carven Lectron Hereby declare that i understand and agree to the Rules and conducts mentioned in the HERE, This includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution if these regulations are to be violated.

kimjungryool

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Renewal] Carven Lectron [Denied] Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Renewal] Carven Lectron [Denied]

Post by Dejan_Jokic Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:48 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearm Renewal] Carven Lectron [Denied] File.php?logo=14chf9w

Dear mister Lectron, we are sorry to inform you that your application has been denied since your name and surname are not part of our database and consequently we're unable to define your status of legal citizen and renew or give you a firearm license. If there has been any mistake while writing the application we kindly ask you to make an other one with the correct information.

Thank you,
DFL officer,
[Non-Governmental Firearm Renewal] Carven Lectron [Denied] Untitled-1-1

Dejan_Jokic

Back to top Go down