Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearms Application] Sheldon Merital

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearms Application] Sheldon Merital Empty [Non-Governmental Firearms Application] Sheldon Merital

Post by Mathman Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:14 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Sheldon Merital
1.2) Date of birth: < 23/05/1989
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < Black
1.5) Phone number: 1062749
1.6) Current resident: < Temple
1.7) Current occupation: < Car mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: < I was robbed, shot at and also stabbed before.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Desert Eagle

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < The reason I would like to obtain a firearms license is so that I can protect myself and my family from thugs and gangsters, I work as a car mechanic and it is more dangerous than people think. I have been shot at and kidnapped before while on the job. People would rob me just because of the fact that I am a mechanic, they see mechanics as a target because they can call us to lonely locations where they can gang up on us. This has often happened to me before. Even when people they call you to the dealership they are there waiting for you with their guns. When I am not on the job I am spending time with my girlfriend. I was with the fishing pier with her yesterday and two masked guys pulled up behind us in a black sultan, we did not pay any attention to them because we were just sitting there watching sunset. One of the guys held a gun to my head while the other searched me for money and other valuables, my girlfriend was so scared, she broke down and started to cry. As I was sitting there with the gun to my head, I thought to myself “ is this what Los Santos has become, a place where a guy can’t get a moment alone with his fiancĂ©?” I fear for my life and my girlfriend’s life. I want to protect her just as much as I want to protect myself. I want to be able to start a family and protect them also. This is why I would like to have a firearms license. With a license we would have some sense of security, and that would make life easier. A license would also help me from being robbed and targeted by people who attack mechanics. If I get this license I would only use it defensively. I need to be able to protect myself and my girlfriend in the future, I do not want to see her like that anymore, I do not want to return home with an empty pocket anymore. I am not saying that this license will make me Rob proof but, this will definitely decrease the amount of robberies I incur on a daily basis. It will also reduce the risks of me ending up in the hospital at the end of the day also. So that is why I am writing this application for a gun license.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored:In my holster when i have it on me. In my glove compartment in my towtruck when i am working.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before:No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No
5.3) If yes, state the reason: No

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Sheldon Merital, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these

Mathman

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearms Application] Sheldon Merital Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearms Application] Sheldon Merital

Post by Adrian_Lombardi Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:47 am

[Non-Governmental Firearms Application] Sheldon Merital Logo3ss

Dear Mr.Meretial,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying. I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information: HERE

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Senior Lead Officer
[Non-Governmental Firearms Application] Sheldon Merital Alombardi
Los Santos Police Department.

Adrian_Lombardi
Department of Licensing Head
Department of Licensing Head

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum