Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Governmental Firearm Application] Jiajun Fang

2 posters

Go down

[Governmental Firearm Application] Jiajun Fang Empty [Governmental Firearm Application] Jiajun Fang

Post by Jiajun_Fang Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:51 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Jiajun Fang
1.2) Date of birth: < 07/08/1985
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < Asian, specifically Chinese-American
1.5) Phone number: < 1062126
1.6) Current resident: < 2nd Santa Maria Bay, Los Santos, San Andreas
1.7) Current occupation: < Emergency Medical Technician, part time detective

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Berretta 92F ((Colt)), Glock 18 Machine Pistol ((Tec-9)), USP .45 Tactical ((Desert Eagle)), S&W .357 Magnum Model 686
((Desert Eagle)), Ballistic Vest ((Body Amour))

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < There's plenty of reasons for me to purchase firearms. First of all, I am an Emergency Medical
Technician. In Los Santos, there are tons of people who would do anything just for a handful of cash. Most of my colleagues have been robbed countless times
before, by people who exploit the fact that carrying weapons during EMT duty is forbidden. I, personally have been kidnapped once, by mobsters. They demanded
50,000 dollars cash transferred straight into their bank account in Switzerland. I was only released after they transferred the money. I'm pretty guilty for
that too. Also, I have been shot in the stomach once by a sniper from around 200 yards away, by a .308 Lapua round, while on duty and attempting to revive a
patient who didn't have a pulse with a defibrillator. The fact that I'm still alive is pretty much a miracle. That is the reason that I am asking for
permission to purchase a ballistic vest.

Also, I am a part time private detective. I mostly work for private contractors, but every so often, I assist the police department in the catching of a
criminal. This is a very dangerous job, because I get involved with the crime scene. There could easily attract criminals who don't want us finding out the
truth, and they could try to attack us. Without a weapon, we would essentially have nothing against the criminals.

I am hereby asking the police department for permission to obtain firearms. As an EMT, my job is to save lives, and unless it's absolutely necessary, I will
not pull out a weapon on another human being.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: When I'm on EMT duty, I will place the Berretta 92F, G18 and USP .45 in a metal container in the trunk of
my Premier. When I'm off-duty or working as a detective though, I will keep either the B92F, G18, or USP .45 in my pistol holster. The bigger caliber S&W
M686 on the other hand, will be kept at my office, under my desk, just in case I am attacked while working on criminal cases.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: N/A
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes, I am level 7
6.2) Link to your LS:RP forum name: http://forum.ls-rp.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=47400
6.3) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes, of course

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Jiajun Fang, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the
understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof
of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution
and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Jiajun_Fang

Back to top Go down

[Governmental Firearm Application] Jiajun Fang Empty Re: [Governmental Firearm Application] Jiajun Fang

Post by Jason_Hamilton Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:25 pm

[Governmental Firearm Application] Jiajun Fang Logo3ss

Dear Mr Jiajun Fang,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer II Jason Hamilton,
Los Santos Police Department.

Jason_Hamilton
Senior Licensing Officer
Senior Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down