Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Application Format] Carl_Clayton

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Application Format] Carl_Clayton Empty [Non-Governmental Application Format] Carl_Clayton

Post by Carl_Clayton Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:43 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Carl_Clayton
1.2) Date of birth: < 20/09/1990
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < Black
1.5) Phone number:
1.6) Current resident: < Jefferson
1.7) Current occupation: < Car Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Robbed, i remember i had a call that i had to go to that was out buy the desert, they said that they have run out of fuel and they needed to come back from their job so that they could get home to look after their family and then from out of no were they un-hichted their gun and i had it pointed at my head and my tow truck was robbed. They moved forward a little bit then he got out, he turned around and shot me twice in the leg. i have recooperated laterly and now i am going on about my days like normal but i do not feel safe any more doing my job.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Glock

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < The reason why i would like to have a fire arm is because i am not feeling safe in my area that i am living in. I clearly remember that this morning i was on my way out of the Motel going towards my truck and some guy came out of no were and he put a gun to the back of my head, now that day i had $5,000 going and i needed that to pay for my fuel, food, cellphone and to put in my bank for savings for a place of my own. The other reason why i would like to have posession of a fire arms license is becuase i do not want to have my tow truck robbed again. I would also like to be able to feel safe in my job and make sure that no harm can come to me. Another reason why i would like to obtain a firearms license is becuase me and my friend like to go fishing on a saterday evening so that we are able to watch the sun rise but the last time that we went we got robbed by some idiots that have got a weapon, atleast if i am able to obtain one i will be able to defend my self and then i will be safe to go fishing with my friend.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: < when i am doing my Job i will keep the fire arm in its box in the glove box of my truck, when i am going to go out i will keep my weapon in my waist line and keep it away from people seeing so they won't think that they are in danger.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: no
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: no
5.3) If yes, state the reason: no comment

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Carl_Clayton, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Carl_Clayton

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Application Format] Carl_Clayton Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Application Format] Carl_Clayton

Post by Fahimul_Rita Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:34 pm

[Non-Governmental Application Format] Carl_Clayton Logo3ss

Dear Mr Carl Clayton,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been BANNED.

Reason(s) for your ban are following:
- Criminal Record.

You have been banned from obtaining a firearm license, therefore you may not re-apply.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer Two - Fahimul Rita,
Los Santos Police Department.

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down