Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Maryann Bousquet

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Maryann Bousquet Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Maryann Bousquet

Post by Maryann_Bousquet Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:22 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Maryann Bousquet
1.2) Date of birth: 02/08/1966
1.3) Sex: Female
1.4) Race: African
1.5) Phone number: 5-0-9-0
1.6) Current resident: Rodeo Motel, room 26, 3nd floor
1.7) Current occupation: Manager of the Oktoberfest bar in Montgomery.

2.1) Past victim experiences: As a manager in one of the busiest bars in Montgomery, I've experienced being held at gunpoint several times. There has been incidents which resulted in either me, my staff or the customers getting injured, which is a direct cause of me not having a gun to scare the assailants off. As a kind and caring woman, I take great pride in both protecting my staff and customers, which at the moment is not possible. The rampant criminal spree has reached Montgomery, and I don't see it being even safe to open the bar unless I get a weapon license.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Desert Eagle.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: I've traveled the world, working as a advisor for several of the biggest companies around. I have a great mind for business, and I thought after coming to LS 8 months ago, I'd settle down, and enjoy the quiet life of a suburban town; Montgomery. I set out to enjoy life and relax with new friends. I was hired as the new owner and manager of the Oktoberfest Bar not long ago, but still I was totally flabbergasted by the amount of robbers, gangbangers and evildoers who, almost on a nightly basis, came to the bar and caused harm and distress for my customers, my staff and myself. My waitresses have been hurt on several occasions, and I as a manager applies for a weapon license to protect my business and myself. It has gotten to a point where I've contemplated closing down the bar, before either me or someone else gets killed.

I, aside from my job as manager, do philanthropic work for the less fortunate. Besides donating large amounts of money to charities; I do weekly trips to the ghetto, just for the sake of helping out those in need. I would feel much safer if I knew that, if in any danger, I'd have the means to protect myself. I do not want to stop living my life, just cause there's bad people out there.

I've taken two gun courses already, to both improve my handling and knowledge regarding guns, so I feel as if I will in no way be of any danger to anyone, unless either me or my business is threatened. I know the laws, and I'm in no way a vigilante.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: I will store the the weapon in a NRA approved weapons locker, when when it's not used by me for protective reasons. For the purpose of using it at the bar, as mentioned above, I'll store it in a safe locker in the back room.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Maryann Bousquet, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Maryann_Bousquet

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Maryann Bousquet Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Maryann Bousquet

Post by Dallas_McClaine Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:47 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Maryann Bousquet Logo3ss

Dear Mrs Bousquet,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been BANNED.

Reason(s) for your ban are following:
- Criminal Record

You have been banned from obtaining a firearm license, therefore you may not re-apply.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police officer II,
Dallas McClaine,
Los Santos Police Department.

Dallas_McClaine
Senior Licensing Officer
Senior Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum