Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Govermental Firearm Application] Sami_Ozcan

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Govermental Firearm Application] Sami_Ozcan Empty [Non-Govermental Firearm Application] Sami_Ozcan

Post by Memati_Carter Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:24 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Sami_Ozcan
1.2) Date of birth: < 16/07/1986
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < White Biker.
1.5) Phone number:
1.6) Current resident: < Los Santos, Los Flores + Palomino Creek.
1.7) Current occupation: < Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Robbed once - Been a security guard in Liberty City, where I'm coming from.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Colt 45 / Desert Eagle / 9mm

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: <

I'm living in Los Flores, Los Santos, also East Los Santos. As you know, it's very dangerous place, because of Mara Salvatrucha 13, And 424 Kilo Block. Not for long time ago, my best friend got murdered, his name was Cody Carter, as I said, dangerous place, need to cover myself, not wiht pepper spray, but with guns, anyhow, they're getting guns the illegal way, not to protect themselves, but to make criminal stuff. I'm currently working with Mechanic, got alot of friends, also got a family, by getting this Firearms license, I'm gonna protect my self, then my family. I got a young boy going to school, High school, most for him, if anything happends to him, I'll die, don't wanna lose my son. By accepting my firearms license application, you'll save me and my family, all I wish is to get the license, and be safe.
Thank you very much.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: I'm gonna hide them in my house.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before:No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:---
5.3) If yes, state the reason:---

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Level 9, Soon 10.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes, Im

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Sami Ozcan, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Memati_Carter

Back to top Go down

[Non-Govermental Firearm Application] Sami_Ozcan Empty Re: [Non-Govermental Firearm Application] Sami_Ozcan

Post by Fahimul_Rita Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:54 pm

[Non-Govermental Firearm Application] Sami_Ozcan Logo3ss

Dear Mr Sami Ozcan,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been BANNED.

Reason(s) for your ban are following:
- Criminal Record.

You have been banned from obtaining a firearm license, therefore you may not re-apply.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer Two - Fahimul Rita,
Los Santos Police Department.

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down