Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Diego Brazi

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Diego Brazi Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Diego Brazi

Post by Diego_Brazi Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:57 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Diego Brazi
1.2) Date of birth: 25/08/1981
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: White
1.5) Phone number: 1053702
1.6) Current resident: 6 East Street, East Los Santos
1.7) Current occupation: Detective

2.1) Past victim experiences: I have been robbed and scammed numerous times. Even on my first day in the city i lost my right kidney. Ever since i have been robbed twice a week at least. Especially when i was a mechanic, i was robbed a lot of times.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Desert Eagle

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: I, Diego Brazi, request the permission from the Los Santos Government and Los Santos Police Department to legally possess a concealed Desert Eagle. I wish to legally handle this item for self defence in extreme circumstances as time after time I get robbed and threatened at gunpoint. Only today was I robbed within my own home and had no choice but to obey the robber. Unluckily my friend arrived home at the wrong time and he got shot by the robber. I couldn’t bare to watch my friend die. Thankfully the paramedics came to help him. After that I called the police and no one replied to help me. I believe if I was in possession of a firearm I would feel so much safer when the police are otherwise busy to deal with me. As a Detective, I need to get close to very dangerous people in able to place trackers or moles on their person. If I were to be caught doing such a thing, I would need some way to defend myself. I would in no way use such a powerful weapon to kill someone, only to neutralise them by shooting their leg or arm until trained professionals from the Los Santos Police Department can arrive to further arrest them. I also feel that the neighbourhood that I live in is getting ever more dangerous. I think that it is getting ever so easy to obtain an illegal weapon and gangs are able to afford very powerful ones nowadays. I am completely against this sort of inappropriate behaviour and also wish to protect myself against these vicious gangs.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: I will make it my sole responsibility to conceal the weapon on my person or securely locked and stored away inside my car or home.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: N/A
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes, level 7
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Diego Brazi, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Diego_Brazi

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Diego Brazi Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Diego Brazi

Post by Adrian_Lombardi Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:51 am

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Diego Brazi Logo3ss

Dear Mr. Brazi,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying. I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information: HERE

Note: I remind you that your the ONLY person placing yourself at risk.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Lead Officer
[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Diego Brazi Alombardi
Los Santos Police Department.

Adrian_Lombardi
Department of Licensing Head
Department of Licensing Head

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum