Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Jolyon_Palooza

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Jolyon_Palooza Empty [Accepted] Jolyon_Palooza

Post by Jolyon_Palooza Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:59 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Jolyon Palooza
1.2) Date of birth: June 21st 1987
1.3) Sex: Female
1.4) Race: American-Asian
1.5) Phone number: 69187
1.6) Current resident: Los Flores Apartment Complex - Room Number: 16
1.7) Current occupation: Fishing/Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: My home was robbed twice withing two years. Also, I've been mugged at gun point and groped on. Also, my brother Lyndon Palooza was robbed as well. He currently rents a room from me in the complex I live in. He was shot several times in the leg and now has a fake robotic looking leg. Another incident in my neighborhood was that a little girl that was only twelve years old was kidnapped and molested. Hopefully this is enough to acquire such a license.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Colt

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: Hello, I'm here applying for non-governmental firearm license. First, I'm requesting this because I've had many tragic experiences in the neighborhood where I live. I moved to Los Flores around five years ago looking for a successful job that I could progress in. I managed to make decent money, but for those that live in my apartment complex and others around the same area seemed to take advantage of that. They seen me buy new cars and such and managed to rob everything I possess inside my car and house. Also, I have family members that live with me, and they are not of age to protect there selves. So me being a girl also comes with it's disadvantages. I'm not able to fight off men, because I just don't have the strength they do, and I find it hard to protect myself. Also, when I first moved to Los Flores I was almost raped by some really small street gang I believe. I was just walking down the street when a small van pulled up next to me. I looked over at them, and they just jumped out the van wearing yellow bandanna's and threatened to take my life and rape me if I didn't pay them what they wanted. So you know how goes from there, I payed them and got it over with, but not without them groping me first, which really affected my life after that. It was a really horrible experience. I'm hoping this will all come to an end. Hopefully you find it in your best judgment to give me the license I'm looking to acquire. Thank you for your time and hopefully you make the right decision.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: I'm wanting the firearm stored mainly in my car, but will also be stored in my home at night when I am sleeping.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No, I've never had one.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: Never had one.
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes, I am.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes, I have.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Jolyon Palooza, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Last edited by Dejan_Jokic on Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:22 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Just touching it up.)

Jolyon_Palooza

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Jolyon_Palooza Empty Re: [Accepted] Jolyon_Palooza

Post by Dejan_Jokic Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:22 am

[Accepted] Jolyon_Palooza Logo3ss

Dear Mrs Palooza,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Senior Lead Officer,
[Accepted] Jolyon_Palooza Untitled-1-1
Los Santos Police Department.

Dejan_Jokic

Back to top Go down