Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Jade_Merca

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Jade_Merca Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Jade_Merca

Post by Jadey Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:22 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Jade Tama Merca
1.2) Date of birth: 12/3/1986
1.3) Sex: Female
1.4) Race: White
1.5) Phone number: 1055610
1.6) Current resident: Montgomery apartment complex room 12
1.7) Current occupation: I'm a mother with a part time job as a bar waitress at various bars such as Oktoberfest open house.

2.1) Past victim experiences: I have encounted many times when walking home with my new born baby and my husband that I have been attacked, robbed and at one point sexually assulted when walking home by my self. The worst was one time I was walking to the Vinewood 24 7 and not noticing I was being stalked, I came out to see this dark male just looking at me with a blank face grinning almost. So I started to speed up walking and eventually running to my house where the man had followed me and broke in to my home! I don't wish to explain what he had done to me but my friend came in afterwards and found/helped me up.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Colt or a Glock 17. nothing to big obviously.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: I have been in to many situations where I have been manhandled, sexually assulted, beaten and almost killed because of horny perverts who can't keep control of there hormones. I need to protect myself somehow and this seems the best way I am able to do that. Just the other day me and my baby Ella were inside the 24 7 buying some cream for her mouth as she is teathing right now, and out of no where a man with a balaclava on came in with a giant gun! a shotgun I think, and I was just stood with my daughter behind the shelf so scared as he pointed that gun at the shopkeeper, the man punched my cheek twice and my stomach and I almost dropped Ella. The man even shot the shopkeeper for god sakes. I thought I was going to die but he eventually took off with all the cash in the register and took my neckless and my engagment ring. I had called the paramedics and the police after this incident. If I had atleast something to protect my self with I could of maybe of stopped that man from hurting anyone and stealing our valuables.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: In my husbands safe or if I am to carry it, It will be in my holister downside my leg or inside the trouser.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Jade Merca, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Jadey

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Jade_Merca Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Jade_Merca

Post by Fahimul_Rita Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:34 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Jade_Merca Logo3ss

Dear Mrs Jade Merca,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Story telling.
- Not meeting basic requirements. (Not 250 words in Q4.1)

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of
02/04/2010

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer Two - Fahimul Rita,
Los Santos Police Department.

Last edited by Fahimul_Rita on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:36 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Explaining the requirements.)

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down