Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Avery Crucio

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Avery Crucio Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Avery Crucio

Post by cruciatus Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:38 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Avery Crucio
1.2) Date of birth: 21/06/1985
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: White
1.5) Phone number: 14841
1.6) Current resident: Near Manana Bridge, Marina.
1.7) Current occupation: Small business, and fishing.

2.1) Past victim experiences: Robbed when bringing the money after business, and this one is always happening, robbed when selling the fish, or even when I'm done sell my fish, on my way home with my boat, they chase me and aim me with MP5 that I believe thats illegal, so I have no reason to keep running.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile.
3.2) Desired firearms: .50 caliber Handgun.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:
I really need this license for obtaining the permission having an firearm and in this case Mobile Firearm for my own protection. Well, most of my money I got from fishing, well I'm doing this for living, for supporting my family. But I often got the problem when at the ocean, a few of armed guys are always waiting for me or other people at the place where we sell the fish. Sometimes they carrying any big gun like MP5, AK, or something like that. I already report this to the cops, but the cops only came once then they leave, but these guys are keep coming after that. They really make this robbing things as the way they living. I need to carrying an firearm only for threaten them or make them scary to try rob me again. So I can bring much money home without being in robbed or something. Well, I'm the only one can find the money in family, I won't let my wife to get some hard job in the city like Los Santos. So I need to keep working hard, even its only fishing. I need this Firearm to protect me when I'm going to fishing, I won't let anyone taking away my money that I got from exhausting fishing job. I will threat them, or even corner them if I need to and then call the cops to get them. I won't abuse my licenses for some bad things, I really need it only for supporting my job, to keep me safe. Thank you.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: I will put in my holster when I go to fishing or anywhere to keep me safe. And I will hide it somewhere in my house when I'm sleeping or else, to prevent someone try to steal it.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: Yes.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: Yes.
5.3) If yes, state the reason: I don't really know the problem, possibly there is a mistake on DFL database, because when I bring my license to the Ammunation, it says not registered or something like that. The officer that I asked, said like that too. I was thinking about that maybe I'm late on renew it, but it's still new. So I decided to re-apply it.
((I lost it, I got it 1 week before 5 March, I already talk about this with Jim Street, he said that there is a mistake with my license and I need to meet any DFL officer online, then I try to contact him IG, but seems he always busy))

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes, I did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Avery Crucio, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

cruciatus

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Avery Crucio Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Avery Crucio

Post by Roman_Burnett Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:31 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Avery Crucio Logo3ss

Dear Mr Crucio,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000 fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Staff Sergeant R. Burnett,
Los Santos Police Department.

Roman_Burnett

Back to top Go down