Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Governmental Firearm Application] Craig Moore

2 posters

Go down

[Governmental Firearm Application] Craig Moore Empty [Governmental Firearm Application] Craig Moore

Post by StateSheriff Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:28 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Craig Moore
1.2) Date of birth: < 04/05/1973
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < White
1.5) Phone number: 1860
1.6) Current resident: < 32 Stipe Street, Idlewood, Los Santos, LSIW 32SS
1.7) Current occupation: Los Santos Prison Guard

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Glock 22, Colt, Blade, katana.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < Dear Department of Licensing,

I, Craig Moore, believe I require the possession of a firearms license because Los Santos is a hazardous place to live and work in. In certain areas, especially areas that I am in most of the time, the environment is extremely hostile, with drug dealers forcing you to buy drugs. You can never say something people might not like, because you never know what they have tucked into their waistline, and what they would do with it.

I want to protect myself from this kind of extreme danger that surrounds me in everyday life, and stops me from living my life how I want it to be. With a legal firearm, I will be able to use it as a last resort to saving my life, and it’s a precaution I think everyone should take in order of protecting themselves from criminals when the police are not around, or are unavailable at a time of great threat to your life one day.
The fact that I am a prison guard only adds even more intimidation to my life. In the prison I am equipped to protect myself against the violent prisoners, but you never know what they might try to do when they get out, if they have gotten onto wrong terms with me in the prison, it can be scary and I do get paranoid when I’m walking down the street that something might happen, but if I have a legal firearm, I can feel a sense of protection and fortification.

Regards,
Mr. Moore.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: I will have a colt, or a Glock in a holster, covered by clothing on my waistside. I will have a holder attached to the side of the holster for the blade. My katana will stay in a locked metal box, stored under my bed.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: N/A
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes.
6.2) Link to your LS:RP forum name: My LS:RP Forum name.
6.3) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes, I did, and I understand it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Craig Moore, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.http://forum.ls-rp.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=38710

StateSheriff

Back to top Go down

[Governmental Firearm Application] Craig Moore Empty Re: [Governmental Firearm Application] Craig Moore

Post by Adrian_Lombardi Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:21 pm

[Governmental Firearm Application] Craig Moore Logo3ss

Dear Mr.Moore,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we
thank you for applying.Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been
DENIED

Reason(s) for your denial are following:

- May only apply for 1 license at a time.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of
30/03/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Senior Lead Officer
[Governmental Firearm Application] Craig Moore Alombardi
Los Santos Police Department.

Adrian_Lombardi
Department of Licensing Head
Department of Licensing Head

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: