Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Martin Jones

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Martin Jones Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Martin Jones

Post by Martin_Jones Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:24 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Martin Jones
1.2) Date of birth: 10/03/1989
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: White
1.5) Phone number: 8801
1.6) Current resident: Marina
1.7) Current occupation: Mechanic, partime fisherman

2.1) Past victim experiences: I have had many unfortunate experiences on the receiving end of crime, I have been brutally beaten up, mugged several times and also shot in my torso.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Desert Eagle .50 Caliber, 6+ Inch Blade.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:
Dear police department.
I am writing to you regarding a firearm license, i do not need a firearm to kill or wound a pedestrian I simply need a firearm to protect myself and many other's from dangerous situations.

My job is to work as a mechanic Which involves taking calls from allot of people i don’t know and driving to there location, I mostly get calls from pedestrians located in notorious neighbourhoods in Los Santos, places i would never dream of driving past but i feel like i have no choice but to answer that call as i am in desperate need of earning cash to keep up with my rent and car cost's. I drive to there locations but sometimes i am to scared to get out of my vehicle, i take one look at the customer and drive straight past which i can not afford to keep doing, If i do decide to help that person i have no choice but to charge them rock bottom prices or i would possibly end up being mugged or injured. I always wonder if this last trip is going to be my last.

I also work as a partime fisherman to earn that little extra cash which i enjoy quite allot , But not so long ago i was a victim of crime which left me leaving the dock's in the back of an ambulance. I have not been back to fishing since the attack.

I like to think of myself as an upcoming business man, I am very respectful to the law And i hope to make it to be a prison guard someday or a trainee police officer. With this firearm i would not only see a massive improvement in my own life but i will make sure i see a big majority of improvements in other helpless victims of crime. When i see people being injured in a brutal attack i call for emergency services but sometimes police do not respond to the incident in time and the suspects have gotten away, with a firearm it would enable me to stall the attackers until the police arrived at the scene. So please los Santos Police Department grant me with a firearm license and change many lives. This is the only option i have left now, I would be forever great full to you.
2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: In a secure holster on my leg, or in a box under my car seat

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No
5.3) If yes, state the reason:N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Martin Jones, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Martin_Jones

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Martin Jones Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Martin Jones

Post by Alan Stewart Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:01 am

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Martin Jones Logo3ss

Dear Mr. Martin Jones,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Awful grammar, punctuation and spelling use.
- NO STORY TELLING IN Q4!!!!

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 31 / March / 2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Alan Stewart,
Los Santos Police Department.

Alan Stewart

Back to top Go down