Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accpeted] - Shinji_Kimura

2 posters

Go down

[Accpeted] - Shinji_Kimura Empty [Governmental Firearm Application] - Shinji_Kimura

Post by Shinji_Kimura Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:12 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Shinji_Kimura
1.2) Date of birth: 10.01.1986
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: Asian
1.5) Phone number: 1058064
1.6) Current resident: Verona beach 3
1.7) Current occupation: Los Santos Prison Guard

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile, Convenient
3.2) Desired firearms: deagle, M4, katana

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: Well first i would like to tell you that
imigrants aren't really wellcome in this city and i've been attacked alot of times just
because i am Japanese. My weapons will only be used in self-defence. This city is very dangerous, there are alot of robbers, gangs, mafias and stuff like that. I really want to be able to protect my little sister from bad people, she's very important to me becouse we ran away from home together. There is also a job that i tried once, that i actually like, a security guard and I was in some club working as a security guard and some guys started pushing around and stuff. I tried to get them to stop by asking nicely but one of them pulled out a gun on me so i could do nothing, but if me and my co-worker had a gun it would be easyer to protect the club, the people partying in it and ourselfs. I also like fishing in the open sea, here you don't really meet people all that often but if you do they'll probably rob you or something like that. As a prison guard i really need better arms outside the prison walls, becouse alot of people in the prison will come after you later. Most of them are probably important figures in the underworld gangs or mafias. And also if there is a prison break nobody lets you out with the prisons weapons and if they run out i would really need a good automatic rifle like m4 to atleast protect myself if nothing else.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: Well my gun with me all the time and other things in my car or house.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Link to your LS:RP forum name: http://forum.ls-rp.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=39242
6.3) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Shinji_Kimura, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Shinji_Kimura

Back to top Go down

[Accpeted] - Shinji_Kimura Empty Re: [Accpeted] - Shinji_Kimura

Post by Frank_Bullet Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:15 pm

[Accpeted] - Shinji_Kimura Logo3ss

Dear Applicant,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED, only for deagle and katana.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information HERE

Sincerely,
- Deputy Head of Licensing
Los Santos Police Department.

Frank_Bullet

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum