Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Denied] Michael Tripp

2 posters

Go down

[Denied] Michael Tripp Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Michael Tripp

Post by Michael Tripp Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:24 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Michael Tripp
1.2) Date of birth: 02/27/1988
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: White
1.5) Phone number: 222777
1.6) Current resident: 5240 Saranac Road, Los Santos, San Andreas.
1.7) Current occupation: Business Employer

2.1) Past victim experiences: Me and my wife were robbed by several Mexican gangsters in a near-by neighborhood. Our house was broken into twice, once during our honey-moon and once while we were asleep. Luckly, the men left as soon as they saw we were awake. Confronted several times by local street gangs, none of which have presented any trouble yet.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile.
3.2) Desired firearms: Desert Eagle .50 Caliber, 6 inch blade.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:

Me and my wife were married three years ago, at the age of nineteen. We live in a part of town that is relatively fair, and doesn't include much gang violence. However, each day I am forced to pass through several gang's "hoods", which have before resulted in conflict. Me and my wife now have a two year old daughter, who is growing up fast. I am concerned for my safety, but more importantly the safety of my family. I think the best solution to our issue is a licensed gun. I know much about illegal gun dealings as it surrounds me everyday, but I would never think of it. My criminal history is CLEAN. I have never been to jail, to prison, or even ticketed. I prefer living a life completely within the law. Should this application be denied or accepted, I will not result to pursuing actions that will lead me to living a life outside of the law. I would just like some extra comfort for me, my wife, Trinity, and my daughter Alexis. Living in the part of town we are in is not easy for modest, law-abiding citizens.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored:

I have a secured gun locker located on the top shelf of the closet in my bedroom, as well as a holster which I have had fitted.
BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A.

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: No. I am level 2, as I just started the server. But, I know how to role-play VERY well, as I have come from several communities before this one. I understand many basics of the server already, and don't plan to use the gun, except in self defense.

6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Michael Tripp, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Michael Tripp

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Michael Tripp Empty Re: [Denied] Michael Tripp

Post by Frank_Bullet Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:33 pm

[Denied] Michael Tripp Logo3ss

Dear Applicant,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Not registred under Los Santos Citizen Database.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 24th March 2010

Sincerely,
- Deputy Head of Licensing
Los Santos Police Department.

Frank_Bullet

Back to top Go down