Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] - Peter Lynch

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] - Peter Lynch Empty [ACCEPTED] - Peter Lynch

Post by Peter_Lynch Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:50 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Peter Lynch
1.2) Date of birth: 02/11/1989
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: White
1.5) Phone number: 1048609
1.6) Current resident: < Vinewood 17563
1.7) Current occupation: < Mechanic and a truck driver.

2.1) Past victim experiences: Robbed, kidnapped,got shot.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile.
3.2) Desired firearms: Desert Eagle M2 license.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: I am working now as a mechanic, few days ago I got robbed by few men that called for a mechanic.
They took my wallet that was filled with 5 grand to buy new alarm system.
I am looking foward to work as a boyguard maybe in the Goverment and then become a police officer or a sheriff.
Right now I want the firearm license to buy a Desert Eagle or something with a small damage as a SD pistol to protect myself from the robbers.
I got shot in my leg by a robber and I got a lot of luck that someone saw me.
Los Santos got more then 40 crimes in day and I want to stop it.
I am going to the security company now or maybe to the goverment security but first of all I need a firearms license.
I should be allowed to protect myself in a city as crime ridden as this and I think that you want to help us.
I am looking to help the city by my patroling with the towtruck and driving with my car.
Yesterday I saw someone that robbed my friend, I called the police but no one came, I took my car and drove to call for help.
If I had this handgun so its was different, I was taking it out and pulling him over till the police coming.
I got a wife, that called Marth and we are going to have a baby in few days, I want to protect them because they are the important in my life.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored:I got a small safe with alarm in my house, the safe is under my children bed, but its only while I am sleeping, its going to be in my hostler when I am hanging around the city.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before:No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game:Level 11
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA:Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Peter Lynch, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Peter_Lynch

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] - Peter Lynch Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] - Peter Lynch

Post by Peter_Lynch Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:20 pm

*Note that sent before few minuets*
Hello, I am working right now in Atlas, the security company, this is another reason for the firearms license.

Peter_Lynch

Back to top Go down

Post by Milot_Conteliano Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:29 pm

[ACCEPTED] - Peter Lynch Logo3ss

Dear Mr Peter Lynch,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
POII Milot Conteliano,
Los Santos Police Department.

Milot_Conteliano
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down