Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Denied] Darrel Drum

2 posters

Go down

[Denied] Darrel Drum Empty [Denied] Darrel Drum

Post by Face Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:24 am

Name: Darrel Drum
Date of Birth : 01/21/1982
Phone Number: 6068
Date of obtaining the license: Not positive but few months ago or weeks
Current License Types: . 50Caliber {{Deagle}}
Desired Firearms: 50.Caliber still
Why do you need your firearm license renewed?: The reason i need my firearms license renewed is because im stil living on the same block and everyday getting jumped and shot at coming home to my family bruised and screwed up infront of my kids them asking me why i look like that being beaten by the neighborhood gang members and always being robbed for my rent money and other things i need to stay in my home and buy clothes / food for my family, I cant take this everything they come near me i feel so safe knowing i wont be hurten anymore and come home bruise less and my girlfriend and kids knowing that i will be safe on the streets and come home for them, The other day i went into the gun store to get another few clips and told me it was denied and i was so scared after that not trying to leave my house or anything, as long as you help me out and not from being beaten, Thanks for this and hope you understand my dilemma
((OOC)) Are you at least a level 4 In game: Yes Almost 12
EULA: I Darrel Drum Hereby declare that i understand and agree to the Rules and conducts mentioned in the HERE, This includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution if these regulations are to be violated.

Face

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Darrel Drum Empty Re: [Denied] Darrel Drum

Post by Frank_Bullet Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:12 pm

6. I changed my name, can I still apply for renewal?
- If you change your name, you will have to apply for personal firearm license with the new name.

Re-apply when the regular applications are open.

Frank_Bullet

Back to top Go down