Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Liqour's licenses] Jabeer's

2 posters

Go down

[Liqour's licenses] Jabeer's Empty [Liqour's licenses] Jabeer's

Post by Wesyu Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:45 pm

Owner's Name:Ayad Jabeer.
Date of Birth: 1/05/1940
Phone Number:17
Name of premises:Jabeer's Liqour
Location of premises:Blue Berry
((LSRP forum username)): Westy
Why do you need a Liqour License and how will it be utilized?: I am a co-owner of Jabeer's Liqour Store, me and the crew have ran the liqour store for a few years now, we have gave our services to the open crowd of Blueberry and the whole area around us, though five month ago our license expired and some changed took place in the liqour store, and because of that I would like to apply for a liqour license, so the Jabeer's Liqour Store will be back in business and will keep earning money, as it is very critical because without it we wouldn’t be able to make living, thank you for reviewing this request, I will honor your decision even if it is not positive.

EULA: I, Ayad Jabeer, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above Liqour license are subject to prosecution if these regulations are

Last edited by Wesyu on Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

Wesyu

Back to top Go down

[Liqour's licenses] Jabeer's Empty Re: [Liqour's licenses] Jabeer's

Post by Jim_Street Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:26 pm

[Liqour's licenses] Jabeer's Logo3ss

Dear Mr. Jabeer,

The LSPD's Department of Licensing has received your application for a liquor license.
After reviewing your application and inspecting your establishment, we have decided that your application has been ACCEPTED.

To receive your liquor license, you may either visit our department lobby at Pershing Square, or dial 991 our non-emergency line to contact a Liquor Licensing Official. Please also make sure that you have the payment of $20,000 available at the time of collection.

Sincerely,
Department Head,
Lieutenant Jim Street,
Los Santos Police Department.

Jim_Street
Department of Licensing Head
Department of Licensing Head

Back to top Go down