Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Denied] Andrew Lewis

3 posters

Go down

[Denied] Andrew Lewis Empty [Denied] Andrew Lewis

Post by Ynferno Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:45 pm

Name: Andrew Lewis
Date of Birth : 09/06/1985
Phone Number: 20000
Date of obtaining the license: 02/25/2010
Current License Types: M1
Desired Firearms: .50 Caliber
Why do you need your firearm license renewed?: Hello, I'm writing this letter to you because the renewal period has started. The main reason I'm sending this to you is because I'm feeling much safer with a fire arm on me. Since when I got my weapon I can do my job properly and I can walk or drive at night without beeing robber or even killed.
The Firearm license realy change my life and i'll be realy greatfull if you can extend my expiration date.

((OOC)) Are you at least a level 4 In game: Yes
EULA: I Andrew Lewis Hereby declare that i understand and agree to the Rules and conducts mentioned in the HERE, This includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution if these regulations are to be violated.

Ynferno

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Andrew Lewis Empty Re: [Denied] Andrew Lewis

Post by Alan Stewart Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:51 am

(( Apparently, your name DOES NOT exist within the LS-RP database. Are you sure you haven't had a name change since or have you spelt anything incorrectly? ))

Alan Stewart

Back to top Go down

Post by Ynferno Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:27 am

Alan Stewart wrote:(( Apparently, your name DOES NOT exist within the LS-RP database. Are you sure you haven't had a name change since or have you spelt anything incorrectly? ))

(( yeh sorry about that, i forgot to mention i changed my name. Just lock this topic or archive it))

Ynferno

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank_Bullet Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:31 pm

6. I changed my name, can I still apply for renewal?
- If you change your name, you will have to apply for personal firearm license with the new name.

Re-apply when the regular applications are open.

Frank_Bullet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum