Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Alex Kin

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Alex Kin Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Alex Kin

Post by shuhia Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:28 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Alex kin
1.2) Date of birth: 01/05/1985
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: Asien
1.5) Phone number: 105 63 36
1.6) Current resident: Temple
1.7) Current occupation: Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences:Got robbed very often, carjacked many times and scammed a few times

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model:Mobile < Mobile / Stationary / Convenient
3.2) Desired firearms:A .50 caliber Desert Eagle and a 6 inch combat knife < MP5 / Shotgun / Colt etc.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:I'm here to apply a weapons license for self-defence and to protect other people. I will carry the gun for emergencies only.If I use the gun I will point it at him without firing , wich will make the person think before he robs a person. I really need the gun because the gangsters in the city is trying to kill me when I go out. When I was out with my girlfriend a man pointed a gun at her head.I tried to stop it but he fires 2 bullets at me, I fel down on the floor and he kidnapped her. I will use the gun wisely and it will always be right treated. The deaths in the city are high but I could be lower if the guns was deliverd to the right person. After when I got robbed so many times I learned how to encounter the robbers if I had a gun. I also learned how most of them think. I have carried a gun before but it was a police officer that wanted me to help him. I have fired a gun one time in my whole life. I dont get upset when I hold a gun just concentrates and trying to figure if the robber choose to give up or not. If the robber is equipped with a gun and tries to kill me, I will try to shoot him on the legs. If I succes i will call a ambulance ,the police and hide his gun so none exept the police can take it. And my family also wants me to get a licenses so I can protect them, specially my father. I know how to use a gun and I know what the rules are.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: It will be stored in my holster. When I'm home I store in a secret place that none knows.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before:Never
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game:Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA:Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Alex Kin, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

shuhia

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Alex Kin Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Alex Kin

Post by Adrian_Lombardi Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:30 am

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Alex Kin Logo3ss

Dear Mr.Kin,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we
thank you for applying.Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been
DENIED

Reason(s) for your denial are following:

- Lack of effort (Write the correct name/edit if you changed name)).
- Story telling(Giving you a biography instead of saying WHY they need a license).
- Invalid reasoning:
If the robber is equipped with a gun and tries to kill me, I will try to shoot him on the legs
- Not stating a proper reason on obtaining a firearm license.
- Not meeting basic requirements (Does not meet criteria for C1+ Type Licenses, Din't include MP5/Shotgun etc. in your apps if you don't meet criteria).

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of
11/03/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Lead Officer
[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Alex Kin Alombardi
Los Santos Police Department.

Adrian_Lombardi
Department of Licensing Head
Department of Licensing Head

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: