Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brock_Filler

2 posters

Go down

Brock_Filler Empty Brock_Filler

Post by Brock_Filler Wed May 26, 2010 5:13 pm

Owner's Name: Brock_Filler
Date of Birth: 16/03/1989
Phone Number: 1313
Name of premises: Smalls.
Location of premises:N/A
((LSRP forum username)): Brock_Filler
Why do you need a Liquor License and how will it be utilized?:
Greetings, first of all, I would like to state that I'm new in Los Santos, I've been here before however, around 10 years ago with my parents, but thats not the case. Now that I've decided to live here, I'm planning to run a few businesses in the city. First one I'm planning is the Smalls bar, I need a liquor licenses because, first of all, that's gonna be a bar, obviously. Second of all, I want to make it an English pub, just like in my homeland, UK. Meaning we're having a high quality staff, bartenders, security, etecera already. We'll be hosting some drinking competitions, and ofcourse we'll be broadcasting soccer matches. Aswell as pool tournaments and things like that. I'm having big plans for the place. Now I'm asking you to give the newest bar in LS a chance, how can you watch a soccer match without a beer? Thank you for your time.

EULA: I, Brock_Filler, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above liquor license are subject to prosecution if these regulations are to be violated.

Brock_Filler

Back to top Go down

Brock_Filler Empty Re: Brock_Filler

Post by Jason_Hamilton Thu May 27, 2010 11:45 am

Brock_Filler Logo3ss

Dear <Name>,

The LSPD's Department for Licensing has received your application for a liquor license.
After reviewing your application and inspecting your establishment, we have decided that your application has been DENIED for the reason(s) stated below.

- Copy and pasting from another application
- Not owner of the given business

You are NOT allowed to re-apply. This does not mean that the bar/club is banned from the process. Should the ownership change hands, the new owner will be allowed to apply for the bar.

Sincerely,
Senior Licensing Officer,
Police Officer II Jason Hamilton,
Los Santos Police Department.

Jason_Hamilton
Senior Licensing Officer
Senior Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum