Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Liquor License] Little Berlins, Oktoberfest Openhouse

2 posters

Go down

[Liquor License] Little Berlins, Oktoberfest Openhouse Empty [Liquor License] Little Berlins, Oktoberfest Openhouse

Post by Jack Merca Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:29 pm

Owner's Name: Jack Merca
Date of Birth: March 3rd, 1985
Phone Number: 5020
Name of premises: Oktoberfest Openhouse
Location of premises:Little Berlin, opposite of the large Muholland parking lot.
((LSRP forum username)): ((Gary Merca))
Why do you need a Liquor License and how will it be utilized?: Insert Text Here, 100 words MINIMUM. I need a liquor license because without it, Oktoberfest just an empty building with no drinks, and no use. I try my best to keep Oktoberfest open house a safe, friendly environment where everyone from Los Santos can come together, and have a nice drink, and relax. The staff at Oktoberfest are very friendly, and very welcoming to anyone who wants to relax with a drink. This license will be used to get people away from the gang violence, and the drama from the cold LS streets, to the warm inside of a wooden floor and bar, sipping on a stiff drink. We've had a lot of openings, and people love the place. Even Jim Hoover, a candidate for the mayor election said "That it's his version of the cheers TV show". I hope you consider accepting this form for the license. Thank you.

EULA: I, Jack Merca, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed

Jack Merca

Back to top Go down

[Liquor License] Little Berlins, Oktoberfest Openhouse Empty Re: [Liquor License] Little Berlins, Oktoberfest Openhouse

Post by Jim_Street Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:55 pm

[Liquor License] Little Berlins, Oktoberfest Openhouse Logo3ss

Dear Merca

The LSPD's Department of Licensing has received your application for a liquor license.
After reviewing your application and inspecting your establishment, we have decided that your application has been ACCEPTED.

To receive your liquor license, you may either visit our department lobby at Pershing Square, or dial 991 our non-emergency line to contact a Liquor Licensing Official. Please also make sure that you have the payment of $20,000 available at the time of collection.

Please remember to re-new your license in one months time, or it will be revoked. (April 4th, 2010)

Sincerely,
Department Head,
Lieutenant Jim Street
Los Santos Police Department.

Jim_Street
Department of Licensing Head
Department of Licensing Head

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum