Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Jamie Rafta

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Jamie Rafta Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Jamie Rafta

Post by Jamie_Rafta Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:55 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Jamie Rafta.
1.2) Date of birth: < 11/04/1985.
1.3) Sex: < Male.
1.4) Race: < Black.
1.5) Phone number: < 1056712.
1.6) Current resident: < Little Tokyo Hotel.
1.7) Current occupation: < Mechanic.

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Robbed when just walking back to my own hotel, Carjacked while on a job as a mechanic, Beaten up for doing nothing but walking on the pavement.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile.
3.2) Desired firearms: < Silenced Colt.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < Lost Santos is quite a dangerous city, even though our police do a great job they cannot be there 24/7 for the citizens, so when the police cannot make the journey I think the citizens should have some kind of method to protect themselves.

My first reason for wanting a firearm is because I work as a Mechanic, this enables me to go and meet strangers whom I do not know and even sometimes requires for me to drive into dangerous gang infected areas or low back alley streets to fix people in needs cars. Even thought Mechanic is a good job is it quite a dangerous one aswell, due the fact that sometimes you have to meet a total stranger within a lonely dark place where the Police do not patrol and because of this I am afraid to say I’ve been robbed and hijacked aswell as beaten by two men doing a prank call. This of course makes me scared to leave any populated areas to help people in need with there motors, and this is bad news for me as I loose pay and do not get to meet new people aswell as a bad things for motorist everywhere as they cannot get their car fuelled and fixed, so I just wish for some kind of protection so I can continue doing the job I love safetly.

I mean even when I’ve been walking the streets or coming back to my hotel with friends or myself random men drive up to you and pretend to be nice but really they don’t wanna speak to you, they wanna speak to your wallet as you get robbed , this also makes me nervous to walk the streets or stop to talk to anyone now as there always a good chance it could backfire on you and get you mugged.. That’s no way to live a life, scared and cowering away from criminals. I mean there was even one time, where there was a bar full of people (October fest the bar was called) and we was all having a good time drinking and it was raided by four gangsters carrying firearms? I mean you can’t even be safe within a bar full of witnesses anymore, even though the Police manage to take down the gun wielding manmen, it was still a horrorific event to know that you’re not safe anywhere within Los Santos.

I’ve got to be totally honest with you, I did once get myself an illegal firearm, so I could feel safe and have protection so I could continue my work, as I was not quite sure on how to obtain such a liecense, this was a huge mistake within my life and I know this now, I served my time and the police was quite understanding about it actually. The count I was arrested on was not all entirely my fault, I was driving within the idlewood area and spotted a few “gang bangers” as they like to call themselves trying to beat up and rob a random citizen, I got out and told them to go away and threaten to call the police, so they merely turned on me with knives and bats? What could I do, they would of killed me by the time the police came so I pulled out the illegal weapon and threaten them to leave, and they did but of course I was caught by the police for owning an illegal firearm. But I was to put my pass behind me now and start afresh, as I am looking and starting to get into security for various bars and clubs, and with what happen with October fest today, a legal firearm would really help me protect myself and the people having a good time in the bar.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: < Holstered nice and safe within my suit, under the blazer.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: < No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: < No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason: < N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: < Yes.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: < Yes.

I know I was declined the first time but that was due to my criminal record of owning an Illegal firearm, I've explained why I used own one and I've seen many other people get a license while having a criminal charge of owning an illegal firearm once in their life. My criminal record says nothing about any violence or me even using the gun/firing the gun for any criminal activity just having one on me in self-defence, so my application was turned down by a trainee and I think he may of made a mistake, so I'll like my application relooked at please and if it's turned down again, I wont bother you. Thank you. I just found it unfair as I was turned down due to one silly mistake and others who had made the same mistake manage to get in.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Jamie Rafta, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Last edited by Jamie_Rafta on Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error.)

Jamie_Rafta

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Jamie Rafta Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Jamie Rafta

Post by Roman_Burnett Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:22 am

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Jamie Rafta Logo3ss

Dear Mr Rafta,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been BANNED.

Reason(s) for your ban are following:
- Criminal Record

You have been banned from obtaining a firearm license, therefore you may not re-apply.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Staff Sergeant R. Burnett,
Los Santos Police Department.

Roman_Burnett

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum