Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Anthony Wilson

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Anthony Wilson Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Anthony Wilson

Post by Anthony_Wilson Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:54 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Anthony Wilson
1.2) Date of birth: < 12/04/1984
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < White
1.5) Phone number:554433
1.6) Current resident: < 115 Flint County Border
Flint County
Los Santos
San Andreas

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Colt .45/9mm Calibre
4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: Well As you know the elections are coming up for the mayoral position, I am currently working as a security guard for one of the campaigners and applicants, it has been in recent days where the climax to the first stage in the voting process has again become nearer, there is more violence, and overall more stupidity, it was yesterday for example me and the three other guards, went for an interview with our client, on top alert, we were cut off and nearly raided, if it wasn’t for the Los Santos Police Department and the San Andreas Sheriff’s Department, we would of been screwed, well and truly’, so not for only my personal safety but for the safety of my colleagues, yes it is a dangerous line of work, but with the right equipment, i would be able to hold the attackers at bay until the relief of again the san Andrea’s sheriff’s department, and the los Santos police department came to our rescue, I am applying for this weapons license so that I can continue the line of work, and make sure that my client will be on time, and secure during all of his duty’s pre election.
Many Thanks for taking the time to review my application as I know it takes a long time to process all of the applications.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: when not in use will be stored in a cabinet (metal) which conforms to standard BS7558:1992, attached to a load bearing wall where will be out of view by the public, under lock and key. along with any live rounds I may have

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before:No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: n/a
5.3) If yes, state the reason: n/a

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes, on another account, am leveling this and will be level 4 ASAP (should be level 4 before recieving the license)((other account is Trevor Mckenzie ECP in the LSEMS))
6.2) Link to your LS:RP forum name: Taffy
6.3) Did you read and understood EULA:Yes I did

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Anthony Wilson, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Anthony_Wilson

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Anthony Wilson Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Anthony Wilson

Post by Roman_Burnett Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:19 am

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Anthony Wilson Logo3ss

Dear Mr Wilson

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000 fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Staff Sergeant R. Burnett,
Los Santos Police Department.

Roman_Burnett

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum