Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non Governmental Firearm application] Saverio Butera

2 posters

Go down

[Non Governmental Firearm application] Saverio Butera Empty [Non Governmental Firearm application] Saverio Butera

Post by Saverio_Butera Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:49 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Saverio "Samuel" Butera
1.2) Date of birth: < 19/04/1985
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < White/Italian-American
1.5) Phone number: 2297
1.6) Current resident: < 17 Maringa Blvd, Temple
1.7) Current occupation: < Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Occasions have been frequent while doing my Mechanism job but life's tough because I need the money. For the most part of my job a majority of my customers use their weaponry or tend to outnumber me for my money. I have been robbed in low-key places in Temple, and been held at gunpoint on multiple occasions. Someone has broken into my house and thieved my DVDs, computers, etc. You may not think that Temple is not the type of area for this to happen, though it is known by everyone who may drive past that it is a rich area, the people that can afford these locations in homes have good stuff and a lot of cash.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile / Convenient
3.2) Desired firearms: < MP5 / Glock17 (D.E) / Uzi

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < I often feel unsafe and unprepared to face another day. There are a lot of house robbings that evolve around thieving electronically storage goods like TVs and DVDs and such. I assure that the criminals doing this appear to have at least more than one weapon and on some occasions it could be multiple people. Obviously a Mobile licensed bought Glock won’t hold them off, that is why I am requesting the privilege of a convenient firearm type license. The reason basically is because I never feel safe around my area. I surely hope the LSPD can understand because most officers are wearing Kevlar protection and have pepper spray, and all sorts of weaponry and guarding things to keep them safe.

I hope to never use the firearm I have obtained unless it is under urgency of circumstances like, when a man could be doing a savage attack on someone. The reason I have chose two automatic weapons is because in Italy we used different types of weapons and I don’t know which one will suit to my personal likings. I have a basic weapon training being as I was in the Italy military defence camp for 8 months. America may handle a weapon differently which is why I am prepared to take courses at the Ammu Nation shooting range to make sure it is safe and for LSPD to trust me with the weapons I have requested and/or granted with. I hope that whoever is reviewing this application can understand the privilege and safety you are able to grant me if you can give me this license. Thank you.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: N/A
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Saverio Butera, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Saverio_Butera

Back to top Go down

[Non Governmental Firearm application] Saverio Butera Empty Re: [Non Governmental Firearm application] Saverio Butera

Post by Jim_Street Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am

[Non Governmental Firearm application] Saverio Butera Logo3ss

Dear Mr Butera,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
-You are only permitted to apply for one weapon-type at a time.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 6/3/2010.

Sincerely,
Department Head,
Lieutenant Jim Street,
Los Santos Police Department.

Jim_Street
Department of Licensing Head
Department of Licensing Head

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum