Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application - Jamal_Phistok

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application - Jamal_Phistok Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application - Jamal_Phistok

Post by Jamal_Phistok Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:14 pm

1.1) Full name: Jamal Phistok
1.2) Date of birth: < 21/03/1982
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < Black
1.5) Phone number: < ((Will check IG if necessary and update))
1.6) Current resident: < Idlewood
1.7) Current occupation: < Taxi Driver

2.1) Past victim experiences: <

2.1a) I have been robbed multi times.

2.1b) Someone ordered a taxi and it ended up that i lost my taxi car plus 500 dollars.

2.1c) A lot of people got pissed from the fare and started to use violence inside the taxi.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: <Desert eagle, small and comfortable to carry on with me in the taxi.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: <

Los Santos is a big and dangerous city, there are a lot of crimes around the streets and the PD forces got a lot of situations and some of them won't receive any help because of the load.
As i stated above, i'm a taxi driver, i used to work in that job for years. I have never felt confidence while giving a ride to a stranger, after all no one frisks them while they are entering into my cab. My cab is a small one, there's no much space inside of it, people are able to have an access to the driver seat and i don't feel i can charge people for any amount of money while they are able to use violence. I'm usually working at nights, while people are mostly getting drunk and they are losing their control. I have being a witness several times of people that using violence against taxi drivers; they find it as an easy way for escaping without paying the money for the ride. Honestly i thought a lot of times to quit from the job because of the attitude of the people, so as you can realize I'm not confident and pleased with my security.

The PD forces are trying the best for providing assistance for each man who needs it, but i honestly think that there are some situations that you won't be able to provide it. In order to keep the low crime status you should allow me, as a taxi driver, to have the weapon license for Legal terms only, i really got sick from being robbed over and over, and i don't wont to mention the crimes that happens around the area of idlewood that i'm living at.

In order to get successful i need your assistance, if i wont receive this license i won't be able to get nowhere in the future and i mean nowhere. People are just behaving like the service that i'm providing isn't even a business of a man who needs money. So please consider my request please.

Best regards,

Jamal.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: <

I am planning to keep the weapon hidden in my cab, or in me holster under the shirt/placing it in a safe at my apartment/i would be glad to receive any advice from you about where i should keep it at, but for now the ideal place is at my cab.
BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Jamal Phistok, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Jamal_Phistok

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application - Jamal_Phistok Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application - Jamal_Phistok

Post by Dallas_McClaine Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:46 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application - Jamal_Phistok Logo3ss

Dear Mr Phistok,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer II,
Dallas McClaine,
Los Santos Police Department.

Dallas_McClaine
Senior Licensing Officer
Senior Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum