Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Government FireArm Application] Mathew Ryan

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Government FireArm Application] Mathew Ryan Empty [Non-Government FireArm Application] Mathew Ryan

Post by Sam_Anderson Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:44 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Mathew Ryan
1.2) Date of birth: < 26/04/1989
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < White
1.5) Phone number: 1044138
1.6) Current resident: < Commerce. Near Police Department. (Matthew Levine's Complex)
1.7) Current occupation: < Car Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Enemies.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Colt 15 (Desert Eagle)

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < I am Mathew Ryan and just moved in this city after completion of my studies in Law from Manchester Law College. United Kingdom. I am a person who lives according to the laws of any state and also like others to live like that. Once i was at bank to receive my Pay Check. I just parked my bike in Parking Area and came to the bank. What i saw is two men were beating a single man with the baseball bat. I just went to them and asked them for the reason of beating that innocent guy. They just left him and came towards me. I was really afraid of that and i just said them to listen me.
Mathew Ryan: Sir, just listen what am i trying to say.
Person 1: Bull shii', what the fuck chu' wanna say?
Person 2: You Ass hole, chu' know whom are you talking and what are you talking?
Mathew Ryan: Sir, i dont even know, who are you and i dont have any problem with you guys. I just want to ask that why are you beating that guy?
Mean while Person 2 moved from there and i thought that he gone for some work.
Person 1: Look man, dont try to be over smart. Else we will fuck chu' ass.
Mathew Ryan: Sir, kindly mind your language , i am talking to you politely. But you are talking like God.
Person 1: You ass hole.
Then he talked in radio.
((/r Start It.))
Other person was just behind the parking lot and shot at me. First shot was just passed by me. I just turned around and bow down but a shot hit my shoulder and i was on the ground, fully blooded and brutally injured and almost unconscious. They ran away and someone called Medic and after sometime when i opened my eyes, i was in the hospital. Later they called me and said me to keep my Ass shut else they will kill me again and threatened me as well.
This whole scene is of the day when there was a Grand Party at Grotti Night Club as well.
So Sir, i just want to say, i know that i am new here but really Sir i want to protect myself and innocent people of this city who are being robbed and murdered almost daily. I want this city a Crime Free City. I want to say that really Police and Sherrifs are fulfilling their duties honestly but sometimes they are unable to reach in Time.
You also know that there is nothing in this world, more than your own life. So i just request to grant me the permission of having a Fire Arm license and i guarantee that i will never use it illegally and will only use when there will only be a great need of it. If i ever found in any illegal activity, i will myself come to you and will say you to cancel my Fire Arm license. I will be very thankful to you.
Sincerely,
Mathew Ryan.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: As i don't owe a home, so i will store it under my jacket in holster.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: Never
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: Not Applicable.
5.3) If yes, state the reason:Not Applicable.

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: No, but i am working hard to reach at that and very soon i will be.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes, Sure I did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Mathew Ryan, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Sam_Anderson

Back to top Go down

[Non-Government FireArm Application] Mathew Ryan Empty Re: [Non-Government FireArm Application] Mathew Ryan

Post by Jim_Street Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:26 am

[Non-Government FireArm Application] Mathew Ryan Logo3ss

Dear Mr Ryan

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- From the documents we have reviewed, you are uneligable for a weapons license. ((MUST be level 4, Reapply when you are.))

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 7/3/2010.

Sincerely,
Department Head,
Lieutenant Jim Street,
Los Santos Police Department.

Jim_Street
Department of Licensing Head
Department of Licensing Head

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum