Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Butch Willis

3 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Butch Willis Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Butch Willis

Post by Butch_Willis Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:40 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Butch Willis
1.2) Date of birth: < 21/07/1953
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < White
1.5) Phone number:
1.6) Current resident: < Jefferson Motel
1.7) Current occupation: < A car mechanic.

2.1) Past victim experiences: < I have been victim of a robbery, been shot at and constantly abused since coming to Los Santos.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Both Mobile and Stationary licenses.
3.2) Desired firearms: < 12 Gauge Shotgun and a Glock .17.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < In my short stay in Los Santos I have learnt that the crime rate in this city is unlike anywhere else. Every day people are murdered, people that could do nothing about it, I don’t want to be one of them. I am requesting the firearm license so I can feel more safe living in this city. As I stated earlier I have been victim to crime in this city and want to be able to defend myself in these kind of situations. Working everyday as a mechanic I have had some bad experiences in dangerous parts of the city as a result of this I have stopped responding to calls that I think may put myself in danger but if I had a way to defend myself I wouldn’t have to limit my job opportunity as much. The mobile license request is strictly for self defense for myself, if in any situation the Glock .17 I am planning to purchase either runs out of ammunition or does not function properly I will always have a back up plan, this is where the stationary license comes into play. I will have a shotgun for emergency situations, other than that the shotgun will remain locked up unless I am on a hunting trip up north in Canada.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: The Glock .17 will be holstered at my side with safety “ON”. The 12 Gauge Shotgun will be locked up in a small locker in the back of my truck with ammunition stored separately in the glove box of my truck for safety purposes. Keys are required to open both the locker and the glove box. I am planning on buying a house, in that case I will move the shotgun from my truck into my houses basement, locked up.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason: -

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Butch Willis, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Butch_Willis

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Butch Willis Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Butch Willis

Post by Fahimul_Rita Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:44 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Butch Willis Logo3ss

Dear Mr Butch Willis,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Lack of Effort.
- Not meeting basic requirements. (250 words ATLEAST Q4.1)

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 26/04/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer Two - Fahimul Rita,
Los Santos Police Department.

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Butch Willis Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Butch Willis

Post by Jason_Hamilton Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:49 pm

((Do not mind this))

Jason_Hamilton
Senior Licensing Officer
Senior Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum