Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Edward Olyphant.

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Edward Olyphant. Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Edward Olyphant.

Post by JaD Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:22 pm

** Edward enters the office, sitting down on the chair.
** Edward takes an application paper, as he slides up a pen from his jacket.
** Edward stares down at the paper, filling down the questions.

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Edward Olyphant.
1.2) Date of birth: 28/04/1986.
1.3) Sex: Male.
1.4) Race: White italian.
1.5) Phone number: 1019459
1.6) Current resident: Est. Pop 1309, Blueberry.
1.7) Current occupation: Un-employed, businessman.

2.1) Past victim experiences:
On the 3rd of November, I decided to move to Los Santos at my cousin Paul. After I arrived to Los Santos, on our way to my cousin's house, we noticed we were followed by a black Tahoma. My cousin tried evading it by doing some manevures, but it did not help. We were forced to stop at the red light; resulting in the black Tahoma stopping infront of us and blocking our way, four masked males raided our car and stole our stuff. We could not do anything, we had no protection on us and we were forced to give them everything we had; including my suitcase which had a large amount of money in it.
After they went away, we called the police but, they couldn't do anything; the guys were all masked and the car had no number plates, no fingerprints were found aswell. From the first day I came to Los Santos I've been facing more and more robberies. This was my main past victim experience, altough I've been robbed and forced to give all my stuff alot of times.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile.
3.2) Desired firearms: Desert Eagle, Blade / Knife.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:
As I stated above, I have been robbed a couple of times, and I could not react because I had no protection on me. A firearm license is very usefull sometimes, especially in these situations when I can't do anything.
I would like to obtain a firearm license because, in the last period I've been forced to give my stuff and money to violators, criminals, which cops couldn't reach till now. The number of criminals and street guys have increased a lot in the last period, and I wouldn't like to be one victim of those. Considering that I'm a business man, I oftenly have dealings with other businessmen, which means I sometimes carry large amounts of money with me.
I also would like a firearm license to protect my life, in case the criminal is armed with something, such as a knife or a bat, or to neutralize him till the cops arrive and arrest him. I also would like a firearm license to protect my house from robberies; considering that the money I deal with goes into my safe before going into my bank account, so it would be a target for criminals and violators. And I honestly, wouldn't like to happen the same happened to me and my cousin in November 2007, when I lost half of the money I totally owned in that period, and we were about to loose our lives.
Honestly, a firearm license is a very important thing for a person like me, dealing everyday with a suitcase in this hand; I can be a target for robbers at anytime, and without any protection, I can't do anything.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: My firearm will be stored in my safe while I am at home, and it will be stored in my personal holster when I am outside, or in my vehicle in a very safe place.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No I havn't.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No, considering that I did not own a firearm license before.
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes, level 14.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes, I have read the EULA and understood it well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Edward Olyphant, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

JaD

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Edward Olyphant. Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Edward Olyphant.

Post by Dallas_McClaine Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:45 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Edward Olyphant. Logo3ss

Dear Mr Olyphant,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer II,
Dallas McClaine,
Los Santos Police Department.

Dallas_McClaine
Senior Licensing Officer
Senior Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum