Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jay Ricks [Firearms License Application]

3 posters

Go down

Jay Ricks [Firearms License Application] Empty Jay Ricks [Firearms License Application]

Post by Jay_Ricks Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:41 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Jay Ricks
1.2) Date of birth: < 07/03/1987
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < Black
1.5) Phone number: 101:2695
1.6) Current resident: < 1220 Keniston Gardens
1.7) Current occupation: < Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Twice I was with a younger member of my family and was attacked by Hispanic gang members and robbed for my week's earnings. I responded to a call near grove street and was robbed at gunpoint of my services and money after the job was done.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile / Stationary / Convenient
3.2) Desired firearms: < MP5 / Shotgun / Colt / desert eagle

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < In my line of work I need to be protected because I have been robbed on numerous occasions for both my earnings and services. I've tried to avoid the troubles the city brings, but there doesn't seem to be any escaping it; so I see it best to be prepared instead of being scared. I would use great discretion in wielding my weapon at all times. I'm well aware of gun safety and the importance of certainty when it comes to firearms. There is probably a lot more crime than you could even imagine near my home and I would feel violated if not given the right to legally protect what's I've worked so hard to own. I would like to have the mp5 and shotgun licenses for home protection, and use the desert eagle and colt licenses for concealed carry purposes. It's a bad feeling to see somebody take something from you and know there's nothing you can do about it.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: At my home in glen park.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before:Yes
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:Yes
5.3) If yes, state the reason:Non-renewal

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Yes
6.2) Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Jay Ricks, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Jay_Ricks

Back to top Go down

Jay Ricks [Firearms License Application] Empty Re: Jay Ricks [Firearms License Application]

Post by Fahimul_Rita Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:26 pm

Jay Ricks [Firearms License Application] Logo3ss

We are sorry to inform you that the apllication proccess is now closed untill Monday as we are under going a few changes, untill then remember to check over your apllications untill Monday to check that you've met the right criteria.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer Two - Fahimul Rita,
Los Santos Police Department.

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Jay Ricks [Firearms License Application] Empty RE: Jay Ricks [Firearms License Application]

Post by Jason_Hamilton Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:24 pm

Jay Ricks [Firearms License Application] Logo3ss

Dear Mr Jay Ricks,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been BANNED.

Reason(s) for your ban are following:
- Criminal record

You have been banned from obtaining a firearm license, therefore you may not re-apply.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer II Jason Hamilton,
Los Santos Police Department.

Jason_Hamilton
Senior Licensing Officer
Senior Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Jay Ricks [Firearms License Application] Empty Re: Jay Ricks [Firearms License Application]

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum