Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non Governmental Firearm Application] Matthew Lewis

2 posters

Go down

[Non Governmental Firearm Application] Matthew Lewis Empty [Non Governmental Firearm Application] Matthew Lewis

Post by Matthew_Lewis Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:34 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Matthew Lewis
1.2) Date of birth: 15/02/1984
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: White
1.5) Phone number: 1045189
1.6) Current resident: Fort Carson Apartment Complex, Number 34
1.7) Current occupation: Vehicle Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: Robbed and beaten up numerous times

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Glock.33 ((Desert Eagle))

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: The reason, for obtaining a firearm license, would be rather simple. I'm looking to protect myself. I find the fact, that the police can't reach everywhere, pretty true. As well, as I'm a mechanic, a lot of people think I earn a lot of money, so it'd be clever to rob me for money. Yeah, I've normally given them the cash, because if you've a gun to you're head, you really can't do anything. The fact that there's a lot of people out in the streets desperate for money, it has come to my attention that the smartest way to protect yourself would be obtaining a firearm. By legal means, that is. I've been attacked several times during my short stay here. I've at all times, called the police, but some times, they take too long to respond, so frankly, I wasn't able to defend myself. I became afraid of my life when I was kidnapped. I understood that the only way to protect myself is whether to become a part of the law enforcement or obtain a firearm, only to defend myself, seeing as I'm happy with my job, I'm applying to choose the second option. Yeah, of course, I'll still call 911 whenever in trouble, but when I see no other way, I'd try calling 911 again. And when there's still not a single officer showing up, I'd think about using my weaponry. I'm not looking to endanger anyone. I'm just looking to keep myself safe so as my friends and family, i wouldn't like to lose anyone close to me, but with a firearm, it'd be possible to keep everyone i care about safe around me.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: It will be safetly stored in my waist holster and not anywhere else.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No, i have not.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: N/A
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes, i have

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Matthew Lewis, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Last edited by Matthew_Lewis on Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I've miss-spelt something)

Matthew_Lewis

Back to top Go down

[Non Governmental Firearm Application] Matthew Lewis Empty Re: [Non Governmental Firearm Application] Matthew Lewis

Post by Jim_Street Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:20 am

[Non Governmental Firearm Application] Matthew Lewis Logo3ss

Dear Mr Lewis,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Head of Department of Licensing,
Lieutenant Jim Street
Los Santos Police Department.

Jim_Street
Department of Licensing Head
Department of Licensing Head

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum