Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Celio Emidio

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Celio Emidio Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Celio Emidio

Post by Celio_Emidio Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:12 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Celio Emidio
1.2) Date of birth: 24/04/1984
1.3) Sex: male
1.4) Race: White, European.
1.5) Phone number: /
1.6) Current resident: Vinewood
1.7) Current occupation: Fulltime detective

2.1) Past victim experiences: Robbed, almost got killed, threaten to death.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Glock 18c.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: The main reason of my application is very simple, my fulltime job as detective is not violence at times, certain people are verbal agressive towards me without any reason at all, having a weapon would scare them off. I want to protect myself, and also protect the only "piece" of family that I have in Los Santos, which my sister. I spent half my life in Frankfurt where the crime rate was relatively low or even nonexistent, since I moved to Los Santos, I had to adapt to life in the LS, what I meant, is that the crime rate, it was a shock for me, I even was attacked when I arrived at the airport, this weapon would be mainly used to defend myself and my sister from those criminals, and not to kill someone nor provoke any incidents, and with that license, I will thus be able to continue a quiet life with my sister.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: This weapon will be stored in my shoulder holster, and always covered.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A.

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes, level 16
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: I R&U'ed the EULA.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Celio Emidio, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated..

Celio_Emidio

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Celio Emidio Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Celio Emidio

Post by Jim_Street Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:17 am

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Celio Emidio Logo3ss

Dear Mr Emidio,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Head of Department of Licensing,
Lieutenant Jim Street
Los Santos Police Department.

Jim_Street
Department of Licensing Head
Department of Licensing Head

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum