Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearms Application] - Jason Found

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearms Application] - Jason Found Empty [Non-Governmental Firearms Application] - Jason Found

Post by GodsMistake Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:51 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Jason Found
1.2) Date of birth: 31/3/1988
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: White
1.5) Phone number: 10-53-831
1.6) Current resident: 14 Temple Drive
1.7) Current occupation: EMS Advanced Paramedic

2.1) Past victim experiences: Robbed, assualted, beaten up, shot, kidnapped.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Glock 17

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: Since arriving in San Andreas some time ago, I have seen the way crime pulls apart the city. You cannot go down a street without seeing a gang member, theif or murderer....The Police and Sheriff's department barely have it under control and, when I call 911 they sometimes dont turn up. The growing epedemic that is gun crime has riddled the city and being in EMS I am dealing with atleast 5-10 gunshot wounds a day.....I rarely feel safe walking the street with friends or just walking the two blocks to work. Not one day has gone by where I haven't seen a firearm somewhere. This is why I wish to be eligible to own a firearm. I would like to be able to walk to work and feel safe. I would like to be able to go out with friends and not worry about getting shot at, robbed or kidnapped....I want to be able to rely on myself for personal defense. I might get held up at gunpoint, yes I could call PD and it might take them but two minutes to respond.....but what if thats two minutes to late? What if tomorrow is my day? If I could legally own a firearm, atleast I would have some chance against defending myself, my friends and my home. My intent is not to cause harm to anyone intentionally, if that was my aim I wouldnt be a Paramedic.....I care about peoples lives, but when it comes down to me or them, I'm afraid theres no choice, because I want to spend my life living.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: On my person, concealed of course. In my vehicle or inside my residence.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: N/A
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Jason Found, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

GodsMistake

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearms Application] - Jason Found Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearms Application] - Jason Found

Post by Dallas_McClaine Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:02 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearms Application] - Jason Found Logo3ss

Dear Mr Found,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer II,
Dallas McClaine,
Los Santos Police Department.

Dallas_McClaine
Senior Licensing Officer
Senior Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum