Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Anthony Fossella

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Anthony Fossella Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Anthony Fossella

Post by Timmy Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:58 pm

Jim_Street wrote:
Jonathan Harper wrote:PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Anthony Fossella
1.2) Date of birth: 25/10/1979
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: Italian-Caucasian
1.5) Phone number: 5512
1.6) Current resident: 2 Field Cresent Road
1.7) Current occupation: Campaign Manager for the Mayoral elect

2.1) Past victim experiences: I've been a victim in many robberies and beatings.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Glock .17 ((Deagle))

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:

Well, in my past years of living in Los Santos I've been on the wrong end of many armed robberies and assaults which are committed by hooligans and youths that risk themselves just to earn a few dollars. One hundred percent of the time, they got away with my valuables including my wallet, cellphone and watch. After the robberies I visited the police department and reported the crimes and suspects, but I have yet to receive any information on what's happened with them.

When the law enforcement are unable to assist me I'm pretty much doomed, so this is why I'm applying for a firearms license, so I can protect myself when the law cannot. I'm pretty sure that most of the times I won't be forced to use it, and that I'll only use it to scare them off.

My current job is the campaign manager for mayoral candidate Jack Stracci, and he's an even bigger target than I am. Sure, we have a few guards and frequently we do have police assistance, yet I feel that I need something to help protect not only me, but Mr. Stracci as well. If he does get elected, I'm sure there will be a much higher threat level that we'll have to take action on.

I've also recently received a lot of death threats and nasty letters telling me that someone is going to kill my family and burn down my house, evidentially I need to be ready for whatever they really are going to do, to protect myself and my family.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: In a holster.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No. (( Not this account ))
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: N/A
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Anthony Fossella, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Timmy

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Anthony Fossella Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Anthony Fossella

Post by Adrian_Lombardi Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:41 am

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Anthony Fossella Logo3ss

Dear Mr.Fossella,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying. I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information: HERE

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Lead Officer
[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Anthony Fossella Alombardi
Los Santos Police Department.

Adrian_Lombardi
Department of Licensing Head
Department of Licensing Head

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum