Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-govermental firearm application]Edward Kurosaki

2 posters

Go down

[Non-govermental firearm application]Edward Kurosaki Empty [Non-govermental firearm application]Edward Kurosaki

Post by Edd Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:47 pm

1.1) Full name: < Edward Kurosaki
1.2) Date of birth: < 15/08/1986
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < White - England
1.5) Phone number: 7765
1.6) Current resident: < Out of town, in Montgomery
1.7) Current occupation: < Car mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Robbed, enemies, raped, etc. State it HERE, and NOT in question number 4.
Entering this town i've seen a lot of criminal activeties, and, sometimes i've been robbed myself. Robbed by brutal methods such as beaten up, allmost killed by gun and realy lots of other methods that put me in danger. Obtaining a firearm license will help me defend myself agaist the hordes of criminal in this town.I've been shot in my arm once, and every day, i'm step closer to get shot in the head. Every day someone tries to attack me and/or rob me, so i'm forced to stay in crowded areas, becouse i know that they won't attack me while i'm there. My friend was robbed a lots of times, and he got firearm license. Now, he's safe and rich. I was robbed, enemies (the ones that failed to rob me) and i've been shot at.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Desert eagle

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < First of all, my name is Edward Kuroaski, and i am 24 years old. I was borned in England, but my family moved in Japan when i was 5 years old. I can still remember peacefull days in the small England village. Then, i moved in Japan, Tokio. City was huge, but having my parents and sister around made it easy. My father was a strong man, but i can't say same for my little sister and mother. Sister was a shy girl and i protected her all the time. Then, moving in the Los Santos was a big trouble. At start, at the airport, i was kidnaped and robed, than, when i got away somehow, some gangsters wanted to kill me. I even managed to get away from there and my father sent me some cash to help me in this big city. I bought a bike, which helped me to get around town easily. Still, i had no defence and i got lots of enemies. My story was indeed sad, and that gave me reason to fix it. I want to start over and have a peacefull life.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored:
If in public, i will make myself sure to put it in my jacket, giving it no chance to harm someone ((http://images.leatherup.com/images/product/large/MAGNUM-AIR-BLACK-JACKET_1176331692.jpg))
If driving around, in car i'm about to buy, then under the seat
If i'm assleep, then i will hide it somewhere in house.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes, i am more than lvl 4.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA:Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Edward Kurosaki, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Edd

Back to top Go down

[Non-govermental firearm application]Edward Kurosaki Empty Re: [Non-govermental firearm application]Edward Kurosaki

Post by Fahimul_Rita Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:33 pm

[Non-govermental firearm application]Edward Kurosaki Logo3ss

Dear Mr Edward Kurosaki,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Lack of effort.
- Not meeting basic requirements. (250 words ATLEAST in Q4.1)

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 15/04/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer Two - Fahimul Rita,
Los Santos Police Department.

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum