Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Application] Robert Montez

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Application] Robert Montez Empty [Non-Governmental Application] Robert Montez

Post by g00gle Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:39 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Robert Montez
1.2) Date of birth: < 25/01/1980
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < Hispanic
1.5) Phone number: < 1045078
1.6) Current resident: < 105 Idlewood DRV.
1.7) Current occupation: < LS-Mechanic Services.
2.1) Past victim experiences: < As stated above I live in Idlewood, one of LS worst areas. Recently the local neighborhood gangs paid me some respect by attempting to light my bike on fire. I tried calling the police, by the time they came they had already gotten away.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Colt

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < As we all know Los Santos is one of the worst States to live in, here are some of the reasons why. There's definitely to many criminals and not enough good guys, you can't even walk down the street in Los Santos nowadays without fear itself lurking over your shoulder, and all you can do is wait for the next robbery, assault, whatever it may be to take place. Paramedics get robbed for helping a con artist who was supposedly a distraught civilian in desperate medical needs and attention. Taxi drivers can't pick up fares without the sense that this might be there last breath, before someone has a gun in there face, ready to end there life. Those are some of the reasons for the people of Los Santos, not just myself, to want rights for obtaining a firearms license. Don't get me wrong, I love Los Santos, it's a beautiful place to be, but just last week I had a client and he called me from Santa Maria Beach needing a refill of gasoline. I agreed at a fair price, and was on my way down there. When I showed up at the parking lot, there was nothing in sight but a black car. Out of nowhere I was jumped, and got struck in the back with a baseball bat, the male robbed me of my wallet, cellphone, and my other possessions. I went to get up, and he shouted back saying he would break my legs if I followed him. I got up as soon as he was out of sight, but by time I could call the police, there was no sign of him anywhere. If I had a firearm license and was able to carry a colt 45, I could of got the suspect at aim and call the police, to have them arrive and detain the suspect. If I do get accepted to obtain this firearms license, I do promise if conflict does ever arise and the firearm is needed to be used, I will contact 911 immediately.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: Holster attached to my belt, or a locked drawer in my house.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/a

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Robert Montez, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

g00gle

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Application] Robert Montez Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Application] Robert Montez

Post by Fahimul_Rita Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:18 pm

[Non-Governmental Application] Robert Montez Logo3ss

Dear Mr Robert Montez,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Story telling.
- Not yet for filled the age of 21.
- Mixing Q2.1 with Q4.1

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before you reach the age of 21.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer Two - Fahimul Rita,
Los Santos Police Department.

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum