Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Angelo Pistello

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Angelo Pistello Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Angelo Pistello

Post by Angelo_Pistello Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:49 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Angelo Pistello
1.2) Date of birth: < 03/08/1983
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < White
1.5) Phone number: 1061410
1.6) Current resident: < 24 Hour Motel in Idlewood
1.7) Current occupation: < Boxer

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Since I came here from Sicily I have been involved in many both random-attacks and robberies. I have been shot at several times while hanging out at the Pizza Stack in Idlewood. I have been shot down in the airport in what seemed to be a racially motivated attack. I have been robbed on a lot of different occasions and locations. But mostly at night when walking from my home at the motel and to a friends house in El Corona. I have also experienced being kidnapped from outside of my gym where I train and work, which ended up in getting shot and robbed.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < All available mobile weapons. Such as the Deagle, Colt etc.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < The reason for why I would need a weapon is as simple as plain old protection. Back in Sicily where I lived and grew up almost my entire life I never had to have a weapon on me. But after moving here to the crime-ridden Los Santos, I have had to come to terms with the need of a weapon in my daily life. It would be with the only purpose of self-defense and protection.

I have for several months now lived without any form of protection, but recently it seems like the crime in the area I live in have escalated and become more violent with every attack that have happened. I feel that having a weapon on me is the only way for me to survive. It would help me with protection when walking to and from work, and will be effective in scarring off robbers and kidnappers.

I do not support violence in any way, but after being robbed and kidnapped I just have to get use to the fact that it is either getting a weapon for protection or facing certain death when entering the streets even for the most basic of things, which of course is a big shame but still a fact.

So protection is the key word in why it is I really would like to have a weapons license. And is to me at this point the only way I can feel safe and proceed to live in Los Santos along with my family. And I know this would help to make their lives and mine safe.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: My weapon would be securely stored in the car I'm driving or on me when being outside. When at home the weapon would be stored safely in my beedroom where I have a safe.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A.

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Insert your name here, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated

Angelo_Pistello

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Angelo Pistello Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Angelo Pistello

Post by Fahimul_Rita Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:03 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Angelo Pistello Logo3ss

Dear Mr Angelo Pistello,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been BANNED.

Reason(s) for your ban are following:
- Criminal Record.

You have been banned from obtaining a firearm license, therefore you may not re-apply.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer Two - Fahimul Rita,
Los Santos Police Department.

Fahimul_Rita
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum