Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DENIED] - Jason_Cane

2 posters

Go down

[DENIED] -  Jason_Cane Empty [DENIED] - Jason_Cane

Post by Jason_Cane Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:06 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Jason Cane
1.2) Date of birth: 31.05.1985
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: Black
1.5) Phone number: 1054113
1.6) Current resident: Marina Road
1.7) Current occupation: Car Mechanic, But i am in service in the EcruFox-Corp.
An Corporation for National Security and Millitary Service.

2.1) Past victim experiences: I have just 2 bad expiereces with a tried robbing, but after the robbers realised that i am working for a National Security Corporation they went off.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: MP5 and Shotgun and Colt
(for the MP-5 i need to add the Corp i work for is tring to get an offical Faction and get a Advanced License for using heavier Firearms inclouding the Mp5)

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:
I am a Member of the EcruFox-Corp, We are a Corporation for Security and Millitary Services, and Offer Personal Security inclouding every Transports and or Convois. Our Organisation is Strick following the Law and is completly Arguing with it, So we are Total Legal. The Firearm license is nessesary for our Job, to protect our Clients and do our work as save as Possible. Theirfor i request 3 firearm Licenses at Ones, And i am also able to pay all 3 licenses if needed.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: My Shotgun and my Mp5 will be stored in my House Saved and locked away until i need them for a Job. And my Deagle will be Placed in my Shoulder holster under my Jacket.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before:No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: no
5.3) If yes, state the reason: None

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Jason Cane, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Last edited by Milot_Conteliano on Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:32 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgott to read trough the firearm information again)

Jason_Cane

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] -  Jason_Cane Empty Re: [DENIED] - Jason_Cane

Post by Milot_Conteliano Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:30 am

[DENIED] -  Jason_Cane Logo3ss

Dear Mr Cane,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Non Governmental app for Governmental status

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 16/04/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Lead Officer Milot Conteliano,
Los Santos Police Department.

Milot_Conteliano
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum