Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Lucas Bradbury

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Lucas Bradbury Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Lucas Bradbury

Post by Lucas_Bradbury Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:26 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Lucas Bradbury
1.2) Date of birth: < 22/12/1986
1.3) Sex: < Male
1.4) Race: < Black
1.5) Phone number: < 1049272
1.6) Current resident: < Jefferson
1.7) Current occupation: < Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: < In the past I have been robbed due to the line of work I am in, I am a mechanic and I drive out to people to repair their vehicles, people seem to take advantage of this fact and use weapons to take my hard earned daily earnings. Also I have been threatened by gangs in my area, usually with lethal weapons, for just living there.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Desert Eagle

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < I feel I need a weapon because as stated above I am always being robbed and threatened by people with guns and other lethal weapons due to the line of work I am in. I need a gun to protect not only myself but also the money I earn. The crime in this city has risen in recent years and with that the number of illegal guns has also. The amount of criminals with guns around the city is becoming too much of a problem to not be armed when out and about and trying to do my job. Not only am I being targeted while I am at work, but when I am in my home and the streets I live in. I don’t live in a particularly nice area where the neighbors are cheerful and welcoming, I live in Jefferson, which is riddled with crime and gangs. Too often am I walking around my neighborhood and finding innocent people getting attacked and gang fights that often include weapons and lead to deaths. If I were to get a weapon license I would use it to defend myself when I find myself in a situation that demands the use of personal protection. For example when attacked by the criminals of Los Santos and the surrounding areas or if I find myself in the middle of a gang war in my neighborhood and feel that my life is in danger. If granted a weapon license I will use it responsibly for my protection and others around me.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: Either in a holster under my jacket away from sight or in the glovebox of my car when I am driving it.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: N/A
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes, I am currently level 6
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Lucas Bradbury, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Lucas_Bradbury

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Lucas Bradbury Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Lucas Bradbury

Post by Adrian_Lombardi Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:27 am

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Lucas Bradbury Logo3ss

Dear Mr. Bradbury,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been BANNED.

Reason(s) for your ban are following:
-Criminal Record

You have been banned from obtaining a firearm license, therefore you may not re-apply.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Lead Officer
[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Lucas Bradbury Alombardi
Los Santos Police Department.

Adrian_Lombardi
Department of Licensing Head
Department of Licensing Head

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum