Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Isaac Skukauskas

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Isaac Skukauskas Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Isaac Skukauskas

Post by Humippko Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:23 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Isaac Wainius Skukauskas
1.2) Date of birth: 18/09/1988
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: White
1.5) Phone number: 1061749
1.6) Current resident: Liberty Tower Motel
1.7) Current occupation: Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: Attacked, kidnapped and hunted down by gang members.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Mace/Pepper Spray, 9mm Beretta, Desert Eagle

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: Ever since I've moved to Los Santos, I have been constantly attacked and harrassed by the local gangs. I try to move away, but I swear, these people are everywhere. I try to walk to the 24/7 down the street, and I get harrassed and then subsequently attacked when I try to defuse the situation. I've probably spent over $5,000 in hospital bills, and I am struggling to make a living as is. With a firearm, I would be able to frighten off the kids trying to harrass me, and if God forbid more armed gang members confront me, I would be able to at least defend myself.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: I would store it between my belt and my shirt, away from civilian eyes.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: No, I am level 3.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes I read it fully and I understand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Isaac Skukauskas, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Humippko

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Isaac Skukauskas Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Isaac Skukauskas

Post by Timothy_Bryson Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:59 am

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Isaac Skukauskas Logo3ss

Dear Mr Skukauskas,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been BANNED.

Reason(s) for your ban are following:
- Criminal Record

You have been banned from obtaining a firearm license, therefore you may not re-apply.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Police Officer II, Timothy Bryson
Los Santos Police Department.

Timothy_Bryson

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum