Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Alex_Kin

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Alex_Kin Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Alex_Kin

Post by shuhia Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:44 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name:Alex Kin
1.2) Date of birth:01/05/1985
1.3) Sex:Male
1.4) Race:Asian
1.5) Phone number:105 6336
1.6) Current resident:Temple
1.7) Current occupation:Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences:I got robbed several times and carjacked a few times.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model:Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms:Desert Eagle and a pocket knife if possible.

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:My reason is one day i worked a half day i didn't have time to go to the bank and i was carrying lot of money.I was about to finish repairing my clients car then a man with a baseball bat hit my client in the face and robbed Him.I was going to call the police but it was to late.My client would have died if i didn't do anything.I punch him in the face but got knocked down after a few punches.When i woke up my wallet and car was gone.I don't want that to happend again.So im asking for i licenses so i could protect my clients and myself.I fel so sorry for my clients because i couldnt protect them with my bare hands.I was so scared and sad that day that i didn't fel for work on the whole week. Just thinking how to protect my clients and myself. Then i tougth a Mechanic got many tools but not for selfprotetion so why not get a selfprotection.I was thinking on a long ranged weapon so they can't knock me down if they tries to and a melee weapon so i can untie my clients. < State minimum of 250 words
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored:In a emergency tool box under my car seat, when im off duty. When i work i store it inside my jacket on a pocket.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before:No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended:
5.3) If yes, state the reason:

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game:Of course
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA:I have, and i understood it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Alex Kin, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

shuhia

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Alex_Kin Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Alex_Kin

Post by Cameron_Langley Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:03 pm

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Alex_Kin Logo3ss

Dear Alexi Kin,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been DENIED.

Reason(s) for your denial are following:
- Lack of effort, not giving a convincing reason for a fire-arms license.
- Numerous grammar mistakes.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of 05/03/10

Sincerely,
Trainee Licensing Officer,
Senior Lead Officer C. Langley,
Los Santos Police Department,
[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Alex_Kin 29c2nw7

Cameron_Langley

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum