Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] - Shane Malone

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] - Shane Malone Empty [ACCEPTED] - Shane Malone

Post by Tyrone_Lawson Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:23 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Shane Malone
1.2) Date of birth: 24/5/1988
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: White
1.5) Phone number: 9161
1.6) Current resident: 24th Avenue, Idlewood.
1.7) Current occupation: Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: I was held at gun point outside the Well Stacked Pizza in Idlewood, he struck me several times with the pistol handle and took my jewellery and wallet.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Colt .2000

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: The reason i want to obtain a firearms license is so i can use it for protection while i'm living in Idlewood, down in Idlewood the crime rate is high and i'm currently not in the position to be able to move house yet, i work as a mechanic what brings me to different locations around Los Santos and i want to be able to protect myself when i have to go around these locations, i don't want to be getting robbed or even worse; killed over a job, when i'm down in El Corona for example i've been called a nigger and other such words while i'm working down there, everytime i go down there i'm fearing for my life because their isn't alot of white people around there and when there is they usually get mugged and killed by the mexican gang members what rule that place. Another reason is because the other day when i was working, somebody tried to steal my truck and busted the lock open while i was fixing this mans vehicle at the pier, although luckily he didn't get into my truck at the time if he did it would of been a nightmare, this truck is my living and if something happens to it then i'm screwed, my truck is how i get by in life and if it was stolen or damaged in the process it'll really set me back big time and i won't be able to pay the bills, i hope you can understand the situation that i'm currently in.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: It'll be stored in a shoulder holster when i'm carrying it around but when i'm not using it then it'll be stored in my bedroom in a safe what i keep next to the bed.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No.
5.3) If yes, state the reason: -

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes, i did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Shane Malone, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Tyrone_Lawson

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] - Shane Malone Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] - Shane Malone

Post by Milot_Conteliano Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:10 pm

[ACCEPTED] - Shane Malone Logo3ss

Dear Mr Shane Malone,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
POII Milot Conteliano,
Los Santos Police Department.

Milot_Conteliano
Licensing Officer
Licensing Officer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum