Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Marcus Kane

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Marcus Kane Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Marcus Kane

Post by hulk12345asd Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:39 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Marcus Kane
1.2) Date of birth: 08 /11/1985
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: White
1.5) Phone number: 1042704
1.6) Current resident: Verdant Bluffs
1.7) Current occupation: Car Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: Robbed, Enemies,Brutally Wounded.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: .50 cal Desert Eagle

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:
Hi, this is Marcus Kane and I am just an ordinary car mechanic citizen in LosSantos trying to earn some money for myself and my family. I believe in human rights and I love watching cinema, theatre and reading newspaper etc. all the ordinary events that could occur for every single individual in their lives. I have an engineering mind set since I work as a car mechanic. I love to see things how they work and fix them if they have some defect. However, if certain tools are not provided to you, you just stuck with the problem and that fixed plane will not give you the solution as long as you change your perspective with those tools. So, that’s why I am after for firearm license. I don’t want to play same scene in my mind over and over again that guy attacks me first and stabbing me multiple times until very death without any horrifying and stupefied actions by him. I could able to protect myself and beloved ones if I just have appropriate tools in my hand. I am bored being an unwitting pawn for the life and I don’t want to be able to say what will happen for tomorrow exactly as equal to yesterday. I believe that I can make difference for my life and people around me and also for my country. Please, I desire this firearm license for myself and for the innocent people around me. I want to digress from my comfort zone in one time, I believe that if I have one shot or one opportunity to seize everything I desire, only one life time opportunity, I would like to capture it with this firearms license rather than let it slip from my hands again and again.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: While i’m outside it will be stored in my gun holster, while in the house it will be kept in a safe place.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: N/A
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Marcus Kane ,hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject toprosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

hulk12345asd

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Marcus Kane Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Marcus Kane

Post by Adrian_Lombardi Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:41 am

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Marcus Kane Logo3ss

Dear Mr.Kane,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we
thank you for applying.Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been
DENIED

Reason(s) for your denial are following:

- Story telling(Giving you a biography instead of saying WHY they need a license).
- Numerous grammar/spelling mistakes.
- Not stating a proper reason on obtaining a firearm license.

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of
4/03/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Lead Officer
[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Marcus Kane Alombardi
Los Santos Police Department.

Adrian_Lombardi
Department of Licensing Head
Department of Licensing Head

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: