Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Niko Vukov

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Niko Vukov Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Niko Vukov

Post by Niko_Vukov Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:34 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: < Niko Vukov
1.2) Date of birth: < 15/08/1989
1.3) Sex: <Male
1.4) Race: <White
1.5) Phone number: 1056308
1.6) Current resident: < I'm renting house at Marina Beach
1.7) Current occupation: < Car Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: < Robbed, enemies, raped, etc. State it HERE, and NOT in question number 4.
None,and i want to make sure it never happens.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Shotgun

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: < State minimum of 250 words
There is nothing much to say.I sometimes find some new idea about earning money,and when someone see that i'm giving..for example,taxi rides for 100$,they just want to rob me.Few times i was lucky,and managed to grab attackers weapon and shoot him in arm/knee . I think i won't be that lucky anymore. So,i need big gun,to protect myself,not to deal guns like usual gangsters do.My brother was in jail becouse he had gun in his jacket,used to protect himself,and someone called police for " Car jacking " allthrought it was his car.Police came and arrested him,leaving his car to the man that called.He stole his car,used it and later thrown it into water.So,i need license to protect myself.Like one song sings "I need a gun to keep myself from harm
The poor people are burning in the sun
No, they ain't got a chance
They ain't got a chance
I need a gun
Cos all I do is dance"
So,just like in song : I need a gun,to keep myself from harm.And,not to mention to keep my money,not get robbed every time i try to help someone.
4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored:
My firearm will be stored in my Tow Truck,in the little box bellow my seat.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No
5.3) If yes, state the reason: It heaven't been suspended/revoked

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: No,but i'l be by the time this is over.
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Niko Vukov, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Niko_Vukov

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Niko Vukov Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Niko Vukov

Post by Adrian_Lombardi Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:34 am

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Niko Vukov Logo3ss

Dear Mr.Vukov,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we
thank you for applying.Unfortunately, your firearm license request has been
DENIED

Reason(s) for your denial are following:

- Story telling(Giving you a biography instead of saying WHY they need a license).
- Not stating a proper reason on obtaining a firearm license.
- Not meeting basic requirements (Not meeting criteria for a Stationary Type License).

You may re-apply if you want to, but please do not re-apply before the date of
4/03/2010.

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Lead Officer
[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] Niko Vukov Alombardi
Los Santos Police Department.

Adrian_Lombardi
Department of Licensing Head
Department of Licensing Head

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: