Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearms Application] Lawayne Nanton

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearms Application] Lawayne Nanton Empty [Non-Governmental Firearms Application] Lawayne Nanton

Post by lawayne22 Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:19 pm

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1 Full name: Lawayne Nanton
1.2) Date of birth: 22/10/1988
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: Black
1.5) Phone number: 1043718
1.6) Current resident: Temple
1.7) Current occupation: Car mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: I have been robbed , scammed and hospitalized several times in the past.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: < Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: < Desert Eagle or Colt.45

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license: Well I have been living in Los Santos for 2 years now and I thought that I was going to get a better life, little did I know that was going be the worst experience of my whole life because of all the gang violence that happen each day. There’s a lot of protection in Los Santos from the LSPD, to be honest they’re really doing a great job of dealing with all in criminals in Los Santos, I really feel safe knowing that you are protecting me but I am a car mechanic and I have to go to all kinds of locations to help people and sometimes when I take the calls, most of the times those same callers try to either rob or kill me. I cannot live like that knowing that I don’t have gun a protect me. One guy even shot me in the back, I almost died from that, I was crippled for over 6six months, I couldn’t even walk to help myself. However I recovered slowly and started trying to help myself get back together with the fear of death, however if I had a gun to protect myself that wouldn’t have happened in the first place. I need to protect myself and my family from criminals. If you do consider in giving me a firearms license I would be very grateful. If I do get a firearms license I would not go around killing anyone that tries to hard me but I would just scare them off with my gun but if they try to kill me I would just fire a warning shot in the air. Please consider my application, I hope you help me.
4.2)Where will your firearm(s) be stored: It will be stored in my gun holster or when am not using it will be stored in my house.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: Yes
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: No
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes, I am level 11
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes, I did

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Lawayne Nanton, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

lawayne22

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearms Application] Lawayne Nanton Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearms Application] Lawayne Nanton

Post by Alan Stewart Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:14 am

Dear Mr. Lawayne Nanton,

We have received your letter regarding your request of a firearm license, and we thank you for applying.
I am happy to inform you that your firearm license request has been ACCEPTED.

You are required to pay a $10,000($5.000) fee upon receiving the firearm license. Please contact a DFL Officer by visiting the LSPD lobby or by calling our non-emergency (991) line to pay this fee.

We do also remind you to renew your firearm license when the time is here. You may find more information IN THIS LINK

Sincerely,
Licensing Officer,
Alan Stewart,
Los Santos Police Department.[/center]

Alan Stewart

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum