Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Valentino Mendez [Denied]

2 posters

Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Valentino Mendez [Denied] Empty [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Valentino Mendez [Denied]

Post by Valentino_Mendez Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:59 am

PERSONAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full name: Valentino Mendez
1.2) Date of birth: 19/08/1990
1.3) Sex: Male
1.4) Race: Italian-Caucasian
1.5) Phone number: 1050932
1.6) Current resident: Los Colinas Lanes
1.7) Current occupation: Mechanic

2.1) Past victim experiences: I've been a victim in many robberies when someone calling mechanic.

FIREARM INFORMATION

3.1) Desired license type and model: Mobile
3.2) Desired firearms: Silenced Pistol

4.1) Reason for obtaining a firearm license:

I was having my job,mechanic job.. when someone calling for a mechanic i was went to the location,but when i was there,there was a peoples,it's like five or more peoples point his gun to my head and they ask for my wallet.. Cause i don't have any weapon,i can fight them alone by my self,so i give all of my money. Those day makes me trauma and i'm scared if i'm walking around by my self. So i need gun to protect my self,and maybe someday if my friend need my help,i can help them.

4.2) Where will your firearm(s) be stored: In a holster.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

5.1) Have you ever had a firearm license before: No.
5.2) Has your previous/current license ever been revoked/suspended: N/A
5.3) If yes, state the reason: N/A

(( OOC information ))

6.1) Are you at least level 4 in game: Yes
6.2) Did you read and understood EULA: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EULA: I, Valentino Mendez, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in the EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above firearms are subject to prosecution and removal of your license (justified or unjustified) if these regulations are to be violated.

Valentino_Mendez

Back to top Go down

[Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Valentino Mendez [Denied] Empty Re: [Non-Governmental Firearm Application] - Valentino Mendez [Denied]

Post by Dejan_Jokic Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:21 pm

Dear mister Mendez, your application has been denied since the applications are closed right now. Please reapply once we open them.

Dejan_Jokic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum