Department of Firearm Licensing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murray's [Liquor License]

2 posters

Go down

Murray's [Liquor License] Empty Murray's [Liquor License]

Post by Joseph_Murray Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:59 pm

Owner's Name: Joseph Murray
Date of Birth: March 15th, 1968
Phone Number: 555-8713
Name of premises: Murray's
Location of premises: Jefferson, across the tracks from the Church.
((LSRP forum username)): Essy
Why do you need a Liquor License and how will it be utilized?: Insert Text Here, 100 words MINIMUM.

My family has owned the Murray's bar for several years now, my uncle owned the bar initially and had registered to sell liquor. We have experienced bartenders and in-crowd door men checking identification to make sure that no underaged minors are in. We sell a variety of different alcohol, all approved by FSA and the American Alcohol Control Act. Our dedicated staff strives to give some of the best service in the bar industry from all times of day. From late night, early morning, to afternoon and evening, we try to be open with an active bartender at all times. Although the owner, myself, will not be running the bar, I will have a day and night manager making sure that it stays open and up to par. We host fight nights, sport nights, ladies night, bachelor parties, et cetera. I thank you for reviewing my application and I hope you make the best choice for our bar!

EULA: I, Joseph M. Murray, hereby declare that I understand and agree to the rules and conducts mentioned in EULA, this includes the understanding of the consequences I may face if those terms are to be broken. I also understand that there is no verbal or inscribed authentication or proof of my acceptance of this conduct. This enables me to know that all personnel in the respected firms, bearing the above liquor license are subject to prosecution if these regulations are to be violated.

Joseph_Murray

Back to top Go down

Murray's [Liquor License] Empty Re: Murray's [Liquor License]

Post by Jim_Street Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:09 am

Murray's [Liquor License] Logo3ss

Dear Murray,

The LSPD's Department of Licensing has received your application for a liquor license.
After reviewing your application and inspecting your establishment, we have decided that your application has been ACCEPTED.

To receive your liquor license, you may either visit our department lobby at Pershing Square, or dial 991 our non-emergency line to contact a Liquor Licensing Official. Please also make sure that you have the payment of $20,000 available at the time of collection.

Sincerely,
Department Head,
Lieutenant Jim Street
Los Santos Police Department.

Jim_Street
Department of Licensing Head
Department of Licensing Head

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum